The Most Popular Shows You Should Have Already Seen On Netflix

For all of you Netflix-bingers, this is worth the read.

19
The Source

I don't know about you, but I am an avid Netflix user, particularly when it comes to shows. There is just no better feeling than to become so addicted and involved in a show that you actually look forward to watching an episode at the end of a long day; it even becomes part of your routine. I here have provided a list of popular shows that are definitely worth a watch!

The Office

This is probably one of the most watched show on Netflix, but it’s a classic. Michael’s “that’s what she said” jokes, Andy’s love for his college, Cornell University, and Kelly and Ryan’s toxic relationship, the dry-humored mockumentary is a definite must watch.

Gossip Girl

New York City. Drama. Teen relationships. Could the themes of Gossip Girl get any better?? The show starts off with the main characters in high school and even continues when they go to college. It’s almost guaranteed you'll get sucked into their drama just like they do!

Orange Is The New Black

I am usually not into prison-based shows, but let me tell you, I am OBSESSED with OITNB. You get to learn about all of the prisoner’s back stories and how they got into Litchfield Penitentiary. Plus, who doesn’t miss Laura Prepon from That ‘70s Show??

Parks and Recreation

Personally, I think this is one of the best shows/films that Amy Poehler has ever been in. The show is essentially about Leslie Knope, Amy Poehler, fighting for the City of Pawnee and trying to make it a better place to live. She faces problems with local citizens and even her colleagues shooting her ideas and dreams down. Her friendship with Anne, Ron Swanson’s libertarian views, and Donna and Tom’s “Treat Yourself” motto are only a few of the comical parts of the show.

Grey’s Anatomy

Honestly, I don’t think the show is as good as it used to be since Derek died, but it is still one of my favorite shows I have ever watched. Shonda Rhimes truly knows how to mess with her audience emotionally because she kills off characters like it’s NBD. Although parts of me never recovered when Mark and Lexie died in the plane crash and when O'Malley got hit by a bus, it makes the show that more addicting.

Shameless

Despite the fact that I have not finished watching it yet, I HAVE BECOME SO INFATUATED WITH IT. The vulgar language, Frank’s drunkenness, and Fionna’s perseverance to keep the kids out of foster homes all make the show so dramatic, crazy, and simply addicting. This is a must watch!

Friends

Friends, such a classic in the ‘90s. I remember watching it with my dad when I was a little girl. The famous sitcom is based in Manhattan, New York. The main characters are twenty-year-olds who live off of each other, help one another through life’s struggles, and of course, learn what it means to be a friend.

American Horror Story

Just looking at this picture freaks me out. I have never watched this show because I am a scaredy-cat; however, I have heard great things about it! AHS is a horror television show. Each new season has a different theme, setting, and storyline. One of the seasons, Asylum, is based in Massachusetts, where it depicts people who live in an insane asylum. The season further entails the character’s lives and the staff who work at the asylum as well.

My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

This show may sound tacky, but it is so comical! It’s the perfect mixture of a romantic musical comedy. The “crazy ex-girlfriend” is Rebecca Bunch who is a successful lawyer in New York. When she sees her long lost boyfriend from high school, she instantly falls madly in love with him again. So madly in love that she moves to California where her ex, Josh, lives! This move is only one of the many crazy things she does to try to win Josh back!