best youtubers to watch when you're bored

6 Of The Best Youtubers To Watch When You're Bored

Whenever I'm bored I can count on these six channels to pass the time and entertain me!

522
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=154&v=6HyTaLztcgM

Over the summer I found myself with a lot of free time on my hands. To pass the time I watched a lot of YouTube videos and found a ton of amazing creators that appealed to a bunch of my interests. So if you ever find some free time on your hands, here are the best YouTubers to check out! Whenever I'm bored I can count on these six channels to pass the time and entertain me!

1. Casey Holmes: Makeup 

This is my favorite video from Casey! She has easy to follow tutorials, product reviews, get ready with me videos, and fun tag videos. She is by far one of my favorites to watch and I love her vlog channel as well!

2. James Charles: Makeup

I know some people really don't like James Charles, but I find him so funny and over the top. Like who else would have zoo animals pick out their makeup?

3. Jessica Braun: Makeup

If you love beauty, but tend to use drugstore products this is the channel for you! My best friend introduced me to this channel and honestly I can't get enough.

4. Tyler Braun: Travel

Tyler is Jessica's husband and they make the cutest couple! They go to Disney all the time and have so many videos from Disney parks, which is my favorite thing about this channel.

5. Shane Dawson: King of Youtube

I live for conspiracy theories and the way Shane films/explains them is amazing. If conspiracies aren't your thing, he has also started making documentaries about other YouTubers like TanaCon and Jeffery Starr.

6. Savannah Brymer: Murder Cases, Disappearances, Beauty, and Fun 

This channel has something for everyone. I started watching Savannah for her videos about murder cases, but found that her vlogs, makeup tutorials, and storytimes are just as entertaining.