26 YouTube Channels To Subscribe To

26 YouTube Channels To Subscribe To

If you're looking for good content, look no further.

134
26 YouTube Channels To Subscribe To

We live in the golden age of the internet, where pretty much anything you can imagine is accessible to be watched with just the touch of a button. But how do you know what to watch? Well, look no further. Compiled here, for your viewing pleasure, are some of the best channels YouTube has to offer.

1. Charlie McDonnell

Charlie's video Justin Bieber Fever is what got me addicted to YouTube. His videos only continued to get better with time, and, as other YouTubers have taken to doing, he has made a number of short films, such as Offline. Subscribe to him here.

2. Dan Howell

Dan is the internet's favorite awkward friend/mentor, perhaps most known for his existential crises and cringe-worthy stories. You can subscribe to him here.

3. Phil Lester

Phil is Dan's best friend, flatmate, and business partner. As one of the original YouTubers, he is described as a "YouTube dinosaur." Some of his best videos include accounts of his childhood and his mum; you can subscribe to him here.

4. "The Late Late Show with James Corden"

Clips from James Corden's show can be found on his YouTube channel. Iconic clips include One Direction Carpool Karaoke (he has also collaborated in this way with artists such as Justin Bieber, Iggy Azalea, and Jason Derulo), Crosswalk The Musical, Dodgeball with One Direction, and a cook-off with Gordon Ramsay and his daughter. Yeah, it's just as amazing as it sounds.

5. Flula Borg

Flula, a German DJ who moved to America some years ago, is known for making videos about American idioms that don't make sense to him, various interviews with celebs, and hot, hot jams. He acted in "Pitch Perfect 2" as part of Das Sound Machine! Subscribe to him here.

6. Bertie Gilbert

Originally cast in the final "Harry Potter" movie as the son of Draco Malfoy, Bertie uses his channel predominantly for his short films, such as "Stray Dog," "The 56-Year-Old Boy," and "Killed the Cat." He's definitely going places.

7. Tyler Oakley

Tyler Oakley is the Queen of YouTube and if you don't know who he is you have probably never been on YouTube, Twitter or Tumblr. He's particularly known for his various collabs and his interviews with his idols. Subscribe here.

8. Caspar Lee

Caspar Lee is known for his silly sense of humor, be it through iconic  pranks, interviews (with other YouTubers and with mainstream celebs), challenges, or other outlets. Subscribe here!

9. Joe Sugg

Most popular for his pranks, impressions, and innovative games, Joe is well worth subscribing to.

10. Oli White

Oli's popular videos tend to be collabs with him and his younger brother or him and Caspar/Joe. Subscribe here.

11. Rhett and Link

Rhett and Link are the masterminds behind the Chuck Testa commercial, the creators of Dope Zebra, and the hosts of the everyday morning talk show, "Good Mythical Morning." Subscribe to their main channel here and to "GMM" here.

12. Hazel Hayes

Hazel is a sassy Irish personality who is the brains behind Tipsy Talk, Unnecessary Otter, and has even tried her hand at short films like "Super Brainy Zombie." Subscribe here.

13. Jack and Dean

Jack and Dean are a comedy duo, covering topics such as balloons, consent, and dating Amy Schumer. They also wrap up every year with a video that covers the best and worst bits of said year. Subscribe here.

14. PJ Liguori

PJ is known for his creative and innovative content. He creates characters such as Wiggles the Clown and PJ Tiny Planet Explorer. Perhaps most notable is his ongoing series, Oscar's Hotel (most of the episodes can be found on Vimeo). Subscribe here.

15. Chris Kendall

Chris is known for his out-there and often satirical content. His most popular videos include his game shows, his fangirl character, Becca, and his "Doctor Who" audition tape. Subscribe here.

16. Bunny Meyer

Bunny is a vlogger particularly known for her series Does This Thing Really Work, her Follow Me Around videos, and her tea vlogs. Subscribe here.

17. John and Hank Green

John and Hank are brothers particularly known for their back-and-forth vlogs but have since really made a name for themselves in the YouTube game. Subscribe to their main channel here, and check out their other channels here.

18. "Jimmy Kimmel Live"

Jimmy Kimmel is one of the many faces of mainstream media with a strong online presence. Some of his trademark videos include Lie Witness News, Mean Tweets, and YouTube challenges. I personally enjoy Baby Bachelor. Subscribe to him here.

19. "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon"

Another face from mainstream media, Jimmy Fallon's more popular uploads include Lip Sync battles, unconventional interviews, and games that are as innovative and clever as they are hilarious. Subscribe here.

20. Benny and Rafi Fine

The FineBros are known predominately for their videos in which various demographics react to various topics suggested by their audience. Demographics include kids, teens, other YouTubers, and elders. Subscribe here.

21. "The Graham Norton Show"

Graham Norton posts clips from his BBC talk show online that have a considerable following. Some of the best clips include Red Chair Stories and interviews with your fave celebs -- one of the best being his Benedict Cumberbatch otter segment. Subscribe here.

22. Miranda Sings

Miranda is a character created by Colleen Evans née Ballinger. She is notorious for her horrible singing, many baes, and irritating personality. Subscribe here.

23. Jack and Finn Harries

JacksGap (founded by Jack) is a channel hosted by two gorgeous twins. Some of their best videos include Twin Telepathy with Dan, a Film for Ella, and Pick-up Lines with Caspar Lee. Subscribe here.

24. Olan Rogers

Olan is perhaps best known for his hilariously ludicrous stories and his sketch comedy. He's one of my favorites; subscribe here.

25. The Ellen Show

I think it's fair to say that everyone in the English-speaking word knows who Ellen is. She publishes segments from her show online, like the Apparently Kid, Never Have I Ever with 1D, pranks with Justin Bieber, "pranking" Daniel Radcliffe, and Score with Thor, which is as amazing as it sounds. Subscribe here.

26. Benjamin Cook

Ben Cook is a YouTuber perhaps best known for his docu-series, Becoming YouTube. He has also created short films, such as "The Imp of the Perverse." Subscribe here.

Enjoy!