Best Websites for Book Lovers

Books are some of the most popular things in the world today. There are stores, sections, government funded buildings, and even merchandise and movies based on them. Books are everywhere, but one of the things that people do not really seem to remember or know about it how many websites there are dedicated to book lovers. From shopping for book merchandise to book reviews, there are so many great sites out there dedicated to the lovely literary world. These are just a few of the many that you can find with the just a few clicks of your mouse and keyboard.

Out Of Print

If you are looking for clothing or accessories or even just classic books in general, look no further than Out of Print. Not only does this website have clothes with book covers on them, but you can buy mugs, scarves, jewelry, bags, notebooks, and more all featuring book covers from various books. However, most of the books used are literary classics. Out of Print even has started it's own book box subscription service called "Book Mail" which you can subscribe to.

Book Riot

If you want a blog that you can allow you to find articles with book recommendations, videos to watch discussing books, podcast to listen to about books, and more you have come to the right site. Book Riot is a great site all about books. From discussing genres to best authors to books that everyone should be reading, this site is great for any bibliophile. The website even has a shop where you can get great book related merchandise too. Speaking of merchandise...

Gone Reading

While Gone Reading was a site I just discovered recently, it is one of the best sites, in my honest opinion, to get book related gifts from. Whether it be games, dishes, journals,etc. If it is book related this site most likely has an item related to it. What is great about this website is that you can find great book related things that you may never have known existed. Board games or dolls of famous authors and more. This website is a great choice for when you decide to look for a birthday or holiday present for that special reader in your life, or just for yourself if you love books.

GoodReads

This may be one of the most well known book websites, but also one of the best when wanting to find out book reviews. Many people usually go to either this website or Amazon if they wish to quickly find out what the audience consensus and ratings are for a book they are thinking of buying. Though GoodReads also has a lot more than just synopsis of books and ratings. You can also find groups and message boards for all kinds of readers discussing their favorite books or genres or authors, etc. This is also a great place for writers to help get their books noticed since authors can make their own pages and post their books to website. This website may be popular among book community, but that does not mean it is not a great site.

Thrift Books and Book Outlet

There are many great book buying websites but two of the best are Thrift Books and Book Outlets. What makes Thrift Books great is that many of the books you can find for same or lesser of a price than the original, but spending 10 dollars or more on books on Thrift Books means that you will receive free shipping on your order. You can even earn coupon rewards depending on how much money you spend. The second most popular site when it comes to book buying for low prices is Book Outlet. Books on book outlet are usually around 50% of less than the original price and these books range from new to "Scratch and Dent." 20 dollars that can get you maybe one of these books in the stores can end up getting you 3-5 copies of new hardback books. If you are looking for a place to find cheap books whether they be for pleasure or even for school, Thrift Books and Book Outlet are the websites to check out.