The 8 Best Vegan Fast Food Options

The 8 Best Vegan Fast Food Options

Being vegan shouldn't limit your food options on the go.

2055
The 8 Best Vegan Fast Food Options
Unsplash

Being vegan should not limit your options when looking for food on the go. Many fast food chains have items that can easily be made vegan, or may already be vegan on their own. Here are some of the best options for vegans on the go.

1. Chick-Fil-A

This chain based off of chicken has many items that can be made vegan by just asking for no chicken or cheese. If you're on the go and want to eat clean, try any of their chargrilled salads with no chicken and no cheese. Hash-browns and waffle fries are also vegan on their own with no special requests!

2. Chipotle

Chipotle is one of the most vegan-friendly chains with their option of sofritas. Both pinto and black beans are vegan as well as their guacamole. If you're craving Mexican food, Chipotle will be your best option.

3. Johnny Rockets

Get yourself fries and a burger at this American food chain with a classic vibe. Request that your Streamline Burger be prepared off the grill to make it vegan.

4. Blaze Pizza

Vegan pizza? At Blaze, you can get it. Just ask for vegan cheese and a glove change to prevent any cross contamination. Pile on veggies and never deprive yourself of pizza again.

5. Panera

Panera offers many items that can easily be made vegan. For soups, ask for the Black Bean Soup or Vegetable Soup without pesto. The Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich without feta on Ciabatta or Sourdough is another vegan option at this bakery cafe. For salads, ask for the Fuji Apple Salad without chicken or cheese or, the Strawberry Poppyseed Salad without chicken.

6. Pei Wei

Craving Chinese food? Pei Wei has vegan options with no need for any special requests. Spring Rolls and Edamame are small vegan sides for snacking. Honey Seared, Spicy Korean, Sweet or Sour with tofu and veggies are all vegan. If you're in the mood for Thai flavors, then get the Thai Blazing Noodles or Thai Dynamite with tofu and veggies.

7. Subway

Get a sandwich filled with veggies on Ciabatta, Italian, Roasted Garlic, or Sourdough for a vegan sandwich on the go. Add Spicy Mustard, Fat-free Sweet Onion, or Yellow Mustard to your sandwich for some extra flavor.

8. Taco Bell

Mexican food without getting out of your car? Taco Bell has many options that can be made vegan by asking for no cheese and no sour cream. The Seven Layer Burrito without cheese or sour cream and the Bean Burrito with no cheese are vegan burrito options for anyone on the go. And for sweets? The Cinnamon Twists are 100% vegan and a favorite among vegans and non-vegans.