The Best Tour Operator in Myanmar

The Best Tour Operator in Myanmar

You cannot afford to miss a visit to Bagan on your Myanmar tour. It has temples, pagodas, libraries and monasteries that have withstood weather and natural disasters for more than nine hundred years.

27
The Best Tour Operator in Myanmar

You must go to Myanmar at least once in your lifetime. It is home to some of the great ancient cities in Asia. It also has a variety of unique Buddhists not to mention the breathtaking sceneries. To best explore this exotic country, you need the best Myanmar travel agency. Top of the list of the best Myanmar tours is ANJ Travel and Tours. Here are 4 reasons why they are the best.

1. They are customer centric

ANJ Travel and Tours focuses on what you want and they exceed your expectations. To them, the customer is king. They, therefore, put your needs first. Their customer service is top notch and they deliver quality trips and tours. They have a staff of 30 whose core aim is to give you utmost satisfaction within your tour with them.

2. Staffs are professional

Isn't it annoying when there's a communication barrier between you and your guide? It can be dreadful! Luckily, ANJ Travel and Tours have trained staff who can speak English pretty well. The guides are also very informed of Myanmar's ancient history and practices. The drivers are well versed with the area so there is no chance that you will get lost. The professionalism is on another level yet they still manage to be genuinely friendly. You don't have to worry about your guides being intrusive or putting their needs before yours during the tour.

3. Highly responsive

If you are planning a last minute tour, then this is your best tour operator. They will work round the clock to ensure that you are booked in the best hotels. They will carefully plan out the logistics and promptly adjust their proposals to your specific requirements. They are also fast in responding to your emails, usually within 24 hours.

4. Carefully planned out the itinerary

The itinerary specifically laid out for you and your travel companions is fully packed with fun activities and amazing sites to see. They tailor make the itinerary to ensure that you get to experience most of Myanmar's people, culture, food and sites. They help you choose what experiences you want to have to depend on your budget and time. The itinerary is not rushed as it gives you plenty of time in each destination such as Kalaw, Inle Lake, Bagan, and Yangoon. Even as ad-hoc changes and opportunities come up, for example, you wanted to stop for a chat with the warm locals, the itinerary still runs smoothly.

Places you must not miss to visit

Yangon. This is the biggest city in Myanmar. The town harbours the largest seaport in the country and is the trade capital. It is strategically situated at the seafront and is home to the gilded hexagon pagoda that has the Buddhist relics.

Bagan. You cannot afford to miss a visit to Bagan on your Myanmar tour. It has temples, pagodas, libraries and monasteries that have withstood weather and natural disasters for more than nine hundred years.

Mandalay. This is one of the oldest city that serves as a historic landmark. It is the second biggest city located six hundred kilometres north of Yangon city. You will have a chance to see the arts and crafts, landmarks, Buddhist edifices and cultural memorials.

Your Traveling Options

Plane: When it comes to travelling within Myanmar there are a number of options. Airports in Myanmar now offer new domestic aeroplanes, with cheap Myanmar domestic flight tickets. Between Heho, Yangon, Mandalay, Nyaung U and Thandwe, there are more daily connections versus other airports which have only one flight a day, and in some areas 2 flights a week. The schedules are most reliable between popular destinations like Mandalay, Nyaung U, and Heho. Make sure to check departure times a day earlier and frequently on the actual day of your departure. Flights are often cancelled or rescheduled when going to smaller towns.

Bike: Inle Lake, Mandalay, and Bagan offer bike rentals. K2000 per day is the common rate; some high-end hotels offer bike rentals but at higher prices, most of the time double the price.

Boat: There are luxury cruise boats, government operated ferries and small wooden ferries that cruise down the several rivers in Myanmar. Taking a boat is a good option because of the amazing bustling life on the rivers in Myanmar. The Ayeyarwady River and the Chindwin River are traveled by a number of luxury boats, prices vary and includes meals. Bagan and Mandalay is where boats start off from and sometimes Yangon. On some boats that are privately owned and operated you can negotiate prices too. Here are some popular local cruise lines operating within Myanmar: Amara Cruise, Avalon Waterways, Pandaw Cruises, Viking River Cruises, Road to Mandalay

Express Bus Tickets: Myanmar offers luxury air-conditioned express buses and 2nd class buses with no air-conditioning. Taking the bus in Myanmar is definitely a cheaper and most of the time a quicker travelling option. There are also minibuses and local buses that operate throughout the country. For long bus trips, be aware that on most buses there are no bathrooms, but the buses stop often for snacks and restroom use. Also, it is smart to bring a coat, sweater or blanket, the air-conditioner can get a bit chilly and the night temperatures can get cold as well. Most buses are equipped with televisions but usually, they only play local Myanmar content.

Myanmar is a fantastic country with amazing people, sites, sounds, smells and tastes. It is an ever-growing popular tourist destination that provides many travelling options within the country, suitable and priced for just about anyone. Have fun!