5 Of The Best Drinks I've Made As A Starbucks Barista

5 Of The Most Drool-Worthy Drinks I've Handcrafted As A Starbucks Barista

From Tik-Tok inspired drinks to barista creations, there is never a shortage of combinations to try at your local Starbucks!

110
Starbucks baristas

Hello everyone! I will be telling you all about the drinks that have been the most popular at my store in Estero along with their recipes. I love working for a company that allows our customers to customize their drinks in the tastiest ways.

It also allows for my fellow baristas and I to get creative when we get requests for "Surprise Me" drinks.

1. TikTok's Popular Sweet Drink

@starbucks

So the iced coffee usually comes with classic, unless requested otherwise, but this is a TikTok inspired drink. And let me tell you that while it is very sweet, I most definitely recommend it if you've had a sweet tooth lately.

You ask for your own TikTok-inspired coffee by saying, "Hi, can I get an Iced Coffee with White Chocolate Mocha, Vanilla Sweet Cream, with/without classic." That last part depends on whether or not you want extra sweetener in the iced coffee.

2. Sunset Drink

@katieelizabethmainwaring

The way that this drink is made causes it to appear like a refreshing sunset. Just make sure you ask for no inclusions and ensure it is not shaken so that the ombre color can contrast! It makes for a sweet, refreshing drink! Just ask for a "Mango Dragonfruit Refresher with no dragonfruit inclusions, topped with passion tango iced tea, not shaken."

3. Strawberry Green Iced Tea

@starbucksbahamas

This is one of my partner's favorite drinks, and when I tried it, I totally loved it! It's not too sweet, and it's a super simple drink for baristas to make. For this one, ask for a "Sweet or unsweetened Green Iced Tea with Strawberry Acai Refresher instead of water."

4. Blended Lemonade

@mistyyangel

One of the best-frozen drinks at Starbucks, in my opinion, is the blended strawberry lemonade. However, sometimes people want to shake it up, so I would recommend you ask for a "Lemonade with pumps of raspberry, a peach infusion, or a guava infusion."

It's a bit sweet, but it's very yummy and you can have something cold and refreshing on a hot summer day. If you want it with a slushy-like consistency make sure that you are asking for it to be double-blended when you order.

5. Caramel Apple Spice

@little_miss_tats

Personally, while this is my favorite drink on the list, the ingredients can appear to be a somewhat weird combination. So, a caramel apple spice basically consists of steamed apple juice, cinnamon dolce syrup pumps, and it is topped off with whipped cream and caramel drizzle.

However, on hot summer days (especially living in Florida) I like to change it up and make it iced! You can ask for a "Cold apple juice (in whatever size you'd like,) topped off with whipped cream and caramel drizzle."

I never pump in the cinnamon dolce for my personal drinks, but if you like it sweeter, then go for it! I also tend to add cinnamon dolce topping on top of the whipped cream because it just hits the spot! To me, it tastes like something you'd get from a carnival in the fall!