Six Shows You Forgot to Add to Your List

6 Shows To Stream When You Don't Know What To Watch

Because sometimes we don't know what we're missing out on!

49
https://www.pexels.com/photo/turned-on-flat-screen-smart-television-ahead-1444416/

Sure, we've all seen "The Office" and "Friends" a dozen times, and we all know about "Stranger Things" and "The Haunting Of Hill House," but how do you know what to watch when you're ready for something new? Here are a handful of my suggestions for you, and where to find them!

1. "Lucifer"

I was intrigued with the first few episodes when this series first came out on Fox, but I was never home when it was on. Thanks to streaming services I was finally able to get hold of this and it has quickly become a favorite of mine. Originally I found this on Hulu, but when Fox tried to cancel it Netflix swooped in to save it. Naturally, the full show is now on Netflix. Seasons 1-3 are available now, and season 4 is set to come out in February. If you liked "Castle," you'll enjoy this one for sure!

2. "Patriot Act"

I miss when Jon Stewart was on the "Daily Show," So Hasan Minhaj has been awesome for me. He tackles one issue a week, so I feel like I'm staying updated on issues that matter, but he's also a great guy to listen to with a perspective we haven't seen like this before. Netflix has you covered to start each week with "Patriot Act." There are seven episodes now, and more to come in this new year!

3. "The X-Files"

I know it's a little older but I love this show so much. There's a little bit of everything in this 9 season 90's series, plus there have been like 2 newer seasons released in the last couple of years. You can catch all of this on Hulu and join me in my random love of both unsolved phenomena and the ongoing tension between Mulder and Scully.

4. "Hannibal"

SUCH A GOOD SHOW! All three seasons are on Amazon Prime. I don't even know what to say about this show other than its full of the unexpected and keeps you clicking for the next episode. It's a bit dark (it IS about a cannibal after all) but its also about solving crimes and people's personal journeys and I love it. Also, Mads Mickelson is always a win.

5. "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt"

On a much lighter note, Kimmy Schmidt. I was skeptical at first, but my best friend convinced me to give it a go. Honestly, it's a really funny feel-good show with very memorable characters. I never should have doubted it- anything Tina Fey does is great, and this show is one of her many successful projects. The theme song alone makes me smile- and gets stuck in my head for the rest of the day. Season 4 came out this past May, and the whole series is available on Netflix.

6. "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

We all know I'm a huge Marvel fan. I love Phil Coulson so much, and anything that lets me see more of him is worth the watch. I confess, I'm only a couple of episodes in (and loving all of it), but my boyfriend is well into season two and practically demanded I put this on here. He doesn't get excited by TV shows all that much, so I trust him. Once again, Netflix has your back on this one.

There are so many shows I could have included, but I hope these give you somewhere to start your search.