15 Iconic 'Sex And The City' Quotes To Remember While Dating

15 Iconic 'Sex And The City' Quotes You MUST Remember While Dating

"I love you... but I love me more."

4290
HBO

Cosmos and Manolo Blahniks. That's probably what comes to mind upon hearing "Sex and the City." But, since its premiere in 1998, this show has become so much more.

Not only did it dismantle taboos on female sexuality and showcase body positivity but it explored the powerful bonds of friendship amongst women. Four New York City friends, Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha confide in each other and share their experiences about everything from the people they date to health issues.

Whether one is a lawyer like Miranda or a columnist like Carrie, SATC features well-rounded protagonists who viewers can relate to. Grab a cosmo and enjoy this list of iconic quotes by these badass women that you'll never forget while dating.

1. "I drink coffee, have sex, buy pies, and enjoy battery-powered devices." - Miranda

2. "Maybe you're only allowed a certain amount of tears per man; and I've used mine up." - Carrie

3. 'I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.' - Carrie

4. "Hey d*ck-wad, I'm speaking!" - Samantha

5. "I want to enjoy my success, not apologize for it." - Miranda

6. "I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love." - Carrie

7. "Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed, maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with." - Carrie

8. "We didn't work out. You need to not exist." - Miranda

9. "The good ones screw you, the bad ones screw you, and the rest don't know how to screw you." - Samantha

10. "The most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous." - Carrie

11. "Do you know how lucky you are to have me?" - Charlotte

12. "Beauty is fleeting, but a rent-controlled apartment overlooking the park is forever" - Carrie

13. "If I worried what every b*tch in New York was saying about me, I'd never leave the house." - Samantha

14. "Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you're pretty sexy and you're taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with." - Carrie

15. "I love you... but I love me more." - Samantha

Follow Swoon on Instagram.