Best Self Love Quotes From Broadway Musicals

"Being true to yourself never goes out of style." - Legally Blonde

1182
Odyssey

Even if you don't want to admit it, everybody loves a musical. Not the cheesy kind, but the tug on your heart strings, secretly wiping away a tear kind. If you listen closely to the lyrics in some songs, you will find some lessons that hit close to home.

1. "There is no future, there is no past. I live this moment as my last." - Rent
  2. "Everyone deserves the chance to fly." - Wicked
  3. "I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game." - Wicked
  4. "I have confidence in sunshine, I have confidence in rain." - The Sound of Music
  5. "You're never fully dressed without a smile." - Annie
  6. "Climb every mountain, ford every stream. Follow every rainbow, 'till you find your dream." - The Sound of Music
  7. "Gotta find my corner of the sky." - Pippin
  8. "In the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet." - Hamilton
  9. "Measure your life in love." - Rent
  10. "You can change the world if you can change your mind." - Kinky Boots
  11. "Being true to yourself never goes out of style." - Legally Blonde
  12. "All the odds are in my favor." - Cabaret
  13. "Nobody but me is going to change my story." - Matilda
  14. "Kiss today goodbye, and point me toward tomorrow." - A Chorus Line
  15. "You're not alone. No one is alone." - Into The Woods
  16. "Impossible things are happening everyday." - Cinderella
  17. "I gotta fly once, I gotta try once. Only can die once, right, sir?" - Funny Girl
  18. "One step at a time. One hope, then another." - Anastasia
  19. "Rise up." - Hamilton
  20. "I do believe I have been changed for the better because I knew you." - Wicked