the best self help books

9 Books That Will Put You On The Road To Success

Live your best life TODAY. Starting off with reading one of these self-help books!

149
Christine O'Malley

I won't bore you with the topic of the importance of reading. These books aren't your average read. These books mean business. Each one will offer you insight in your career, and overall life skills.

1. "#Girlboss"

Learn about CEO of women's clothing and fashion Nasty Gal, Sophia Amoruso. Sophia spent her young adult years hitchhiking on the West Coast, diving through dumpsters, and stealing. By mid 20's she founded the every growing business, Nasty Gal. This story is an inspiration to everyone and proof that success is not a straight and clear path.

2. "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People"

Published in 1989, but still important and relevant. Written by author Stephen Covey, this is a self-help and business read. It will teach you how to be proactive and how to reset your way of thinking in life. Selling over 25 million copies since its release date, it has to teach readers something right?

3. "The Confidence Code for Girls"

Everyone including every woman can use that extra push to be confident. From childhood things like making sports teams, to address ing the fad of Instagram likes, this book teaches women to keep going. To look past those things, and to find their self-worth. Written by New York Times bestsellers Katty Kay and Claire Shipman.

4. "When: The Scientific Secrets Of Perfect Timing"

In this book, Daniel Pink teaches us how to use time to our advantage. Did you know that in the morning we are 20% smarter?

5. "Choose Wonder Over Worry"

Amber Ray writes about how changing your attitude can change your quality of life. Sometimes it's not about the materials you buy that can help, but how your outlook can.

6. "The Power of Habit"

By Charles Duhigg, this book will open your eyes to how our daily habits affect everything in our lives. From our nightly routines, to what we eat for breakfast.

7. "The Thriving Introvert"

With words of affirmation, Thibaut Meurisse talks about how as an introvert, you don't need to be the loudest person in the room. He teaches readers how to use their qualities to succeed.

8. "Girl, Wash Your Face"

"Stop believing the lies about who you are so you can become who you are meant to be" Rachel Hollis. In this popular book, Rachel Hollis talks about how as humans we tell ourselves lies that ultimately discourage us from becoming the best version of who we can be.

9. "How to Get Sh*t Done"

If you're constantly telling yourself "Eh, I'll do it tomorrow." Then find yourself saying the same thing the next day, this book is for YOU. This book by Erin Falconer teaches it's readers how to get sh*t done and prioritize!

Even if you don't consider yourself a book lover, you will find yourself indulged in one or more of these books learning about how you can live your best life.