29 Best Romance Movies To Watch In February

29 Romance Movies That'll Make You Feel The Love Even After Valentine's Day Is Over

Some new, some old, some classic — but all guaranteed to put you in your feels.

272
New Line Cinema

If these movies, this month, or the new year haven't taught you anything, think again. Love can be found in many forms. Show yourself love and spread that love to others around you. Be kind, generous, and accepting of difference. Smile, say thank you, and hold the door for your neighbor. Open your heart to opportunities and take risks. Be passionate about your interests. Life is too short to live a life you aren't madly in love with. Today is yours, go make the most of it!

Start by watching these 29 movies — in honor of the 29 days in February 2020 — to make you feel the love, romance, excitement, and energy that February brings all month long.

1. "Roman Holiday" (1953)

2. "Pretty Woman" (1990)

3. "One Day" (2011)

4. "The Wedding Planner" (2001)

5. "Love, Rosie" (2014) 

6. "Dirty Dancing" (1987) 

7. "The Longest Ride" (2015) 

8. "Crazy, Stupid, Love" (2011)

9. "P.S. I Love You" (2007)

10. "A Cinderella Story" (2004)

11. "Letters to Juliet" (2010)

12. "Casablanca" (1942)

13. "The Notebook" (2004) 

14. "Bridget Jones's Diary" (2001) 

15. "La La Land" (2016) 

16. "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" (2003) 

17. "About Time" (2013) 

18. "Breakfast At Tiffany's" (1961) 

19. "A Star Is Born" (2018) 

20. "Dear John" (2010)

21. "When Harry Met Sally" (1989)

22. "The Wedding Year" (2019)

23. "The Vow" (2012)

24. "The Time Traveler's Wife" (2009)

25. "Sweet Home Alabama" (2002)

26. "Titanic" (1997)

27. "27 Dresses" (2008)

28. "The Fault In Our Stars" (2014) 

29. "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" (2018) 

Follow Swoon on Instagram.

From Your Site Articles