Best Birthday Restaurants in Phoenix

10 Of The Best Restaurants In The Phoenix Area That Are Perfect For Celebrating Birthdays

Skip the basic chain restaurants and indulge in a birthday dinner you deserve.

1449

One thing that happens every year, that we can't avoid, is birthdays. While sometimes we throw lavish parties or take special trips, a low-key birthday dinner is always a memorable experience.

Luckily, Phoenix is jam-packed with cute restaurants that will fit your birthday desires. Whether you're ready to splurge or have some wine with your friends, these restaurants are ready to celebrate another year of you being you.

1. For an Instagrammable meal: The Henry

The Henry is a local Phoenix favorite. Their super cute restaurant is filled with yummy dishes, kind service and a great atmosphere for those birthday pictures. Take a picture in front of their signature arrow with your birthday gang and treat yourself to one of their desserts (they're worth it).

2. For the best drinks: Hulas Modern Tiki

Hula's Modern Tiki is almost a best-kept secret. It's like taking a vacation for a couple of hours. Their menu has a huge variety from tacos to steak sandwiches. Plus, their drinks are delicious and festive.

3. For a good time on a budget: Joyride Taco House

You don't have to drop $25 per person for a good time. JoyRide's taco Tuesday menu has $2 tacos and $5 margaritas. Try the crispy fish, it's the best.

4. For the wine lovers: Postino Wine Cafe

If you're not in the mood for a big dinner, Postino is the place for you. Their bruschetta is perfect for sharing or for indulging in yourself.

5. For the ones who believe brunch is a religion: Hash Kitchen

I mean, the picture speaks a 1000 words. Hash Kitchen takes their brunch seriously, just like you do.

6. For the healthy foodie: True Food Kitchen

True Food is healthy dishes that are far from boring. Their menu changes seasonally so there is always something new to try.

7. For the feel-good food feels: Culinary Dropout

With multiple locations, Culinary Dropout is a birthday classic. Their home made feeling food is amazing but the atmosphere will guarantee a good time.

8. For an interactive experience: The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot is a fun, interactive food experience. Typically, it's a three-course experience and its fun for everyone to enjoy.

9. For the person who'd rather not leave the house: IPic

IPic theaters the way to say, let's go to dinner and celebrate but I also don't want to really have a conversation. Pick your favorite movie in theaters and sit back, relax.

10. For the pancake lover: Snooze AM Eatery

Snooze also has multiple locations, so it's bringing the breakfast good times to you. Try their grapefruit mimosas. You won't regret it!