Places To Study At KSU That Aren’t The Library Or Your Room

8 Places To Study At KSU That Aren’t The Library Or Your Room

Do you know any of these?

1094
Ari Lentini

Kennesaw State has two beautiful campuses. Both have great libraries but there are better places. Maybe you know most or maybe you don't. Here's a list of some of the best places to study on campus.

Social Science Building - Kennesaw Campus

upload.wikimedia.org

It's a giant perk that Starbucks is in this building, but there's some really comfy chairs in there. It's worth checking out.

Atrium - Marietta Campus

upload.wikimedia.org

Personally, I've spent many hours studying here. The ground floor has the best chairs and there's a Starbucks here, too! (Also a place for sandwiches and other snacks.)

English Building - Kennesaw Campus

(This is NOT the English Building. Thanks, Google, for having no pictures.)

upload.wikimedia.org

As an English major, I spend a lot of time in this building. There are a ton of great places to sit. There are benches right by some giant windows that overlook the gazebo, there's some benches and seats by the giant staircase and the're still working on perfecting the building. It's also really quiet.

Outside the Textile Center Building - Marietta Campus

(Also NOT the Textile Center. Again. Thanks Google.)

upload.wikimedia.org

Going straight through the building, you will find a nice outdoor spot with benches. It's really neat to sit there in silence to study.

Commons and Stingers

(I think you're getting the point. Google doesn't have all of the photos of the buildings.)

upload.wikimedia.org

Once you swipe in, you can pretty much stay as long as you want. Get comfy, set up your laptop and books, grab some food and begin.

The Solar Powered Bench - Marietta Campus

(sigh)

upload.wikimedia.org

By "The Rock" heading towards Stingers / the Engineering building, there's a single bench with solar power that you can plug your phone and laptop into. It's a great way to stay outdoors and keep charged while studying.

The Gazebo - Kennesaw Campus

upload.wikimedia.org

In between the Social Science building and the English Building, there's a gazebo that is great to study or just hang out. There's also perfect places on the grass to study if you're okay with that.

Pretty much anywhere on either campus if you own/rent an Eno hammock.

c1.staticflickr.com

There's a ton of trees to hang them from and they're perfect for naps.