The Best Places to Study at Stonehill

The Best Places to Study at Stonehill

Here's a few study spots you might want to try out!

78
The Best Places to Study at Stonehill
http://greenivyed.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Female-student-studying-014.jpg

Stonehill has so many great features, but one of the best is how many different places are available to students for studying. Outside of the library and your dorm, there are several options around campus available to all different types of studiers.

Here are the top 4 places to study at Stonehill:

Science Center

Start the study session off with a coffee and a snack from Dunkin Donuts. You are able to use your HillCard at Dunkin, so there is no need to worry about having cash on hand. There are several spots within the science center that are available for studying; such as the common area! The noise level can be fairly high, but if you like a more chaotic study environment, then this area is perfect! There are lots of big tables as well, so it is a great place to bring a group and study. On the second floor of the science center, there are scattered areas to study. Couches and tables throughout the halls provide a more isolated and quiet atmosphere.

Outside of Duffy

Take advantage of the nice fall weather and study outside Duffy Academic Center at the tables! The wifi may be a little scarce out there however, so bring a textbook or book and take notes rather than working on a computer. The tables are great for individual use or with a group.

Any Empty Classroom

In any building, all classrooms are available for student use if they are not being used for a class or club. Classrooms are a good study spot for science majors in particular because the whiteboards are available to practice diagrams and formulas.

Martin Institute

Similar to the Science Center, the Martin Institute has several nooks and crannies that are ideal for studying. On the top floor, specifically, there are tables and couches to study at by yourself or with friends. The Martin Institute also has a great proximity to the Science Center so if you get hungry while studying you can take a break and walk over to Dunkin. There is also a large room on the ground floor in the Martin Institute that has tables which can make an ideal area to study with a group.

No matter what kind of study habits you have, Stonehill College has a place for you. Whether you like silence or you like chaos, there is a spot for you to effectively learn and change up where you study!