20 Tiny Things That Make LSU Students Literally Jump For Joy

Excluding getting drunk at a tailgate.

188

As a senior at Louisiana State University, I have endured three years of studying all night, failing a class and being unsure of what I want to do with my life, but I can also say I have experienced a lot of good things too. Just being privileged enough to attend college is definitely one of those good things, but there are many other, some small, good things that have leveled out some of the struggles of being a student. Here are just a few:

1. Canceled classes

Whether you were binge-watching "Game of Thrones," or frantically trying to finish your homework before class, little compares to the feeling of getting an email from your professor saying class is canceled.

2. Quizlet having all the answers to your schoolwork

Shoutout to Quizlet for being the OG and always pulling through. Honestly, whoever created this magnificent website is the reason I am the woman I am today (a future college graduate).

3. Finding a parking spot in under 5 minutes

^ my face when someone leaving gives me their parking spot.

I KNOW all my LSU people understand me on this one.

4. Extended deadlines

^ when the professor pushes back the due date on a project because he knows my lazy ass hasn't even started.

5. Making an A on an exam you should've failed

This is how I know miracles exist.

6. Taking a nap after taking an exam

This is literally when I get the best sleep of my life.

7. Finally getting to eat after being on campus all day

I mean, my campus has food, I'm just broke.

8. Waking up and not being exhausted

Personally, this is a very rare feeling, but a very appreciated one as well.

9. Making a new friend in class

Especially when you didn't know anyone in the class to begin with.

10. Going out and seeing your class friends

*Refer to the previous .gif*

11. When the syllabus says "no textbook required"

My wallet thanks you.

12. Extra credit

^me busting into my professors' offices trying to get last minute extra credit.

13. When the professor curves the exam

I want to thank not only God but also Jesus.

14. Getting free things

Whether it's food or a t-shirt promoting a bar, I'm game.

15. Online exams

Idk why, but online exams are just 100,000% better than taking an exam in a huge auditorium.

16. Turning an assignment in early

This is also a very rare feeling, but knowing you're ahead of the game and actually being productive has its perks.

17. Seeing a dog on campus

They're so innocent and completely unaware of the terrors college brings. And they're the best things in the world.

18. Getting into all the classes you wanted

Scheduling is a b*tch, but when it all works out it's the best feeling.

19. Taking a class that actually relates to your future career

You'd think this feeling wouldn't be as rare as it is, but it's college.

20. Turning in your last final before break

^ it really be that way.