The Ultimate List Of 'One Tree Hill' Moments That Left Us Shook

There's only one Tree Hill.

8067
Warner Bros

Late last semester, I was in desperate need of a new Netflix show to start watching. I casually inquired to my roommates if I should start watching "One Tree Hill." Both having watched the show before, and slightly horrified that I've never even seen a single episode, they wholeheartedly urged me to begin the emotional journey that is "One Tree Hill." The show is quite a doozy at nine seasons, but I powered through all the ridiculous, melodramatic, and, above all, ups and downs that the multitude of characters experience. I have way too many thoughts concerning this show, but here we go.

Here are some of the best things about this show:

1. Brooke & Peyton's Friendship

2.Haley & Nathan's First Kiss

3. The Cracker Jack Box Prize

4. The Boytoy Auction

5. Lucas and Nathan's Budding Friendship

6. Whitey's Tough Love And Wisdom

7. Jake Being The Best All-Around Guy

8. Lucas's Heartfelt Speech To Brooke In The Rain

9. Peyton Bonding With Her Biological Mother

10. Karen & Keith Getting Together

11. Mouth Being The Ultimate Friend

12. Haley & Nathan Renewing Their Vows

13. The Ravens Winning The Basketball Championship

14. Lucas Declaring His Love To Peyton

15. Haley & Nathan Having Jamie

16. The Heartfelt Farewell To The River Court After Graduating High School

17. The Transformation Of Brooke Davis

18. Brooke & Peyton Reuniting In Tree Hill

19. Haley & Nathan's Little Family

20. Quentin & Jamie

21. Lucas & Peyton Getting Back Together

22. Deb Knocking Nanny Carrie Out

23. The Dog Eating Dan's Heart

24. Lucas & Peyton Getting Married

25. Peyton & Lucas Having Sawyer

26. Nathan Getting Into The NBA

27. Brooke & Julian's Relationship

28. Clay & Quinn Getting Together

29. The Utah Trip

30. Brooke & Julian's Wedding

31. Lydia Scott Arriving

32. Brooke Telling Julian She's Pregnant

33. Jude & Davis Baker

34. Chase Being The Best Bar Manager

35. Chris Keller Returning

36. Keith Forgiving Dan

37. Clay & Quinn Getting Engaged

38. Clay & Quinn & Logan Becoming A Family

39. The Cast Singing Along To The Theme Song

40. This Iconic Line

"One Tree Hill" is definitely a show that gives you some serious feelings, and because of that, I think it's one of the best teen dramas ever made. Lucas, Nathan, Brooke, Peyton, Karen, Keith, Whitey, Jamie, Deb, Mouth, Skills, Clay, Quinn, Millie, Chase, Chris, and even Dan will always have a place in every OTH fan's heart. There is, after all, only one Tree Hill.