Best of Olivia Pope

Best of Olivia Pope

What Would Olivia Pope Do?
25

Olivia Pope is only someone and dreaming of being. The new season of Scandal is right around the corner. We know the ones. The powerful quotes that leave us with our jaws dropped and our goose bumps raised. Here are the best things said by Olivia Pope.

1. " I am not a toy you can play with when you're bored or lonely or horny. I am not the girl the guy gets at the end of the movie. I am not a fantasy. If you want me, EARN ME!"

2. "You don't get to run. You're a gladiator. Gladiators don't run. They fight, they slay dragons. They wipe off the blood and stitch their wounds, and they live to fight another day. You don't get to run."

3. "Take a breath, keep your head still, maintain eye contact. Just answer what was asked of you; if you go off on a tangent it will look unreliable."

4. " My white hat is bigger than your white hat."

5. "I am many things, stupid is not one of them."

6. " So, you're not a bitch baby?"

7. "You can't afford me."

8. "I don't perform miracles or do the impossible. I make cold calculations about difficult situations and I do not take on anything I know I won't win, And I will win this."

9. "Some people have bark, some people have bite. I have both."

10. "You have no idea what I'm capable of."