October Is SO Much More Than Just Trick-Or-Treating

October's 31 Days Hold SO Much More Than Just Trick-Or-Treating

If you aren't crazy about sports and pumpkin spice then you need to take this month of October off, but just in case you can't October has something for everybody.

75

October has finally bestowed upon us and we are now at the peak moments of the year. Pumpkin spice cravings can now be satisfied. We have a great excuse for eating copious amounts of candy and dressing up without being looked at weirdly. The month of October not only begins the stretch of Holidays, but it hosts some of the most important people's birthdays, like myself (October 1st).

October also boasts the best time of the year for sports fans. Whether you are watching MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL or NCAAF there is always a massive amount of sports options to watch. (I think this is the reason why there are more TVs in houses than there are people that live there.) It also begins the real test for college football teams around the nation.

October sets up the rivalry games, ticket prices, and playoff standings. The first official college football playoff ranking is on October 30th if you were wondering. Teams will be put through the test as the weather starts to get colder and the season begins to drag on.

The joy of basketball is also brought to us during October. The NBA preseason has already started and given us more than enough to talk about and the season doesn't start until October 17th. (How about those Lakers huh?)

How about a little World Series baseball? I'm not a big baseball fan, but I always observe one thing during the baseball season. Nobody and I mean, nobody goes to the games at any time of the year. Except for when October rolls around and the World Series is about to start. (If you don't believe me just look at the stands in October compared to any other month).

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month, so get your pink on and save the tatas. (Also #FreeTheNipple). October is also National Pizza month so indulge to your heart's desire (or when you begin to have stomach aches).

Surely, the month of October sparks the greatest time of the year for us all. During the month go out and have you some pumpkin spice, trick or treat, and sit back, relax with the family and enjoy all that October has to offer.