10 Best Moments From 'The OC'

12 Moments From 'The O.C.' That One Can Never Forget

Welcome to the O.C., bitch.

1432
Variety's Official Instagram Page

From the good times to the sad times, here are 12 moments from "The O.C." that will have you falling in love with Newport Beach all over again.

The Theme Song

"California" by Phantom Planet could not have been a better song choice for this theme song. Enjoy not just one season, but here are the changing main cast theme song clips for all four seasons.

When Ryan and Marissa First Meet

Okay, re-watch this scene and tell me this isn't love at first sight...exactly, you can't.

The First Christmukkah

Who wouldn't want to celebrate just one holiday? Christmas + Hanukka = Chrismukkah...thank you Seth Cohen.

Marissa Shoots Trey

Cue Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek" because you definitely didn't see that one coming now did you?

Seth Declares His Love For Summer

Because every single girl deserves their own Seth Cohen. Enough said.

The Spider-Man Rain Kiss

Just another reason Seth and Summer were SO perfect for each other.

When Ryan and Seth First Meet

The start to a truly beautiful bromance between the best brothers and even better friends.

Oliver Holding Marissa At Gunpoint

You're lying to yourself if you say that you didn't hate Oliver. He was without a doubt the WORST character on the show. This scene has you on the edge of your seat as he holds Marissa at gunpoint. It also shows you that Ryan will always make sure Marissa is safe and do anything for her.

Kirsten Going To Rehab

Sandy just wanted his wife to get better. Ryan didn't want to lose another mother. And Seth just wanted to get his mom back. Tears were shed during this scene as Kirsten finally realized that she needed to get help for herself and because she could finally see how much her family cared for her.

Ryan & Marissa's First Kiss

A beautiful moment for a beautiful couple. A love like their's never dies and always lives on. Marissa and Ryan forever.

When Marissa Cooper Dies

Without a doubt the saddest scene in "The O.C." history. The only thing that helped make this a little bit better was that Marissa died in Ryan's arms and he was with her the entire time. Marissa Cooper we love you forever.

The Final Scene

I'm not crying...you are. What a beautiful ending for such a great show.

Newport Beach, you changed our lives, and with that we will always be great full for the characters that you gave us. We love you forever.