After Listening To Lana Del Ray For Hours, Here Are 15 Of The Best Lyrics From 'Norman Fucking Rockwell'

It was worth the wait.

42

We had all been waiting for this album to come out for quite some time now. It seemed like Lana had been teasing us for years about it. Well, all I can say now is that it was definitely worth the wait. Each album she releases is completely different than her previous works yet still true to her self and her image. This album has the ultimate late night chill vibe. I sat in the dark with my roommates listening with just a color-changing light on and it was such a nice experience.

After many listens these are my top 15 quotes from the album:

1. “I moved to California, but it's just a state of mind”– F*ck It, I Love You

media.giphy.com

2. “California dreaming, I got my money on my mind” – F*ck It, I Love You

media.giphy.com

3. “It turns out California's more than just a state of mind” – F*ck It, I Love You

media.giphy.com

4. “The culture is lit, and I had a ball” - The Greatest

media.giphy.com

5. "Fresh out of fucks forever" -Venice Bitch

media.giphy.com

6. "If he's as bad as they say, then I guess I'm cursed” – Happiness Is a Butterfly

media.giphy.com

7. “If he's a serial killer, then what's the worst that can happen to a girl who's already hurt?” – Happiness Is a Butterfly

media.giphy.com

8. “There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live” – Cinnamon Girl

media.giphy.com

9.“So many things I would say to you” – F*ck It, I Love You

media.giphy.com

10. “Honey, you don't ever have to act cooler than you think you should” – California

media.giphy.com

11.“If I wasn't so f*cked up I think I'd f*ck you all the time” – F*ck It, I Love You

media.giphy.com

12. "Can't a girl just do the best she can?” – Mariners Apartment Complex

media.giphy.com

13. “You don't ever have to be stronger than you really are” – California

media.giphy.com

14. “I guess that I'm burned out after all” – The Greatest

media.giphy.com

15. “We didn't know that we had it all but nobody warns you before the fall” – The Greatest

media.giphy.com