The Best Lines From The Life Of Pablo

The Best Lines From The Life Of Pablo

I feel like Pablo when I'm workin' on my house

2915
The Best Lines From The Life Of Pablo

After waiting what seems like forever we finally have a somewhat finished version of Kanye West's latest album, The Life of Pablo. This was a highly anticipated album and it certainly lived up to the hype. And now that I've listened to it in its entirety, here are the best lines from The Life of Pablo:

1. Ultralight Beams, "I laugh in my head cause I bet that my ex lookin' back like a pillar of salt." -Chance the Rapper

The religious imagery in TLOP is certainly not lacking but this is probably the best. This is a biblical reference to Lot's wife turning to a pillar of salt after looking back at the city of Sodom.

2. Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1, "Now if I f*cking this model and she just bleached her asshole and I get bleach on my T-shirt, I'm gonna feel like an asshole." -Kanye

Of course the entire album couldn't be an ode to religion and fatherhood. In classic Kanye style he kept it entertaining and perfectly vulgar on this track.

3. Famous, "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex. Why? Cause I made that bitch famous." -Kanye

Debatably the most controversial line on the album, Kanye took a look back at the Grammy's when he infamously interrupted Taylor to let everyone know that he believed Beyonce should have one. Kanye claims that he spoke to Swift and got clearance for this while she claims otherwise. Taylor then took to this years Grammy's stage to jab back at Kanye. Taylor, Imma let you finish but The Life of Pablo is one of the greatest albums of all time.

4. Highlights, "Blac Chyna f*ckin' Rob, help him with the weight." -Kanye

Anyone who watches Keeping Up With The Kardashians knows how sensitive of an issue Kanye's brother-in-law, Robert Kardashian's weight has been. Robert has been hiding for the most part but it looks like Blac Chyna (best friend to Kanye's ex Amber Rose) may be helping him ease back into the spotlight. This has been a highly controversial relationship given that Chyna and Rose have not always seen eye to eye with the Kardashian/Jenner family to say the least.

5. I love Kanye, "And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye." -Kanye

Not much to be said here, again just some classic Kanye. People love to poke fun at how much Ye loves himself so he decided to join in on the fun.

6. Real Friends, "I had a cousin that stole my laptop that I was fuckin' bitches on, paid 250 thousand just to get it from him." -Kanye

As per usual this album was very raw and Kanye held nothing back, even if that included airing out his business with his cousin. However this didn't end here, the closing line in No More Parties in LA goes on to say, "and as far as real friends go tell all my cousins I love 'em, even the one who stole the laptop, you dirty mother fucker."

7. Wolves, "I said baby what if you was clubbin', thuggin', husltin', before you met your husband? Then I said, 'What if Mary was in the club when she met Joseph around hella thugs'?" -Kanye

As I said Kanye is very religious, the photo above is from North West's baptism in Jerusalem where he tried to recreate the baptism of Jesus himself. These specific lyrics go to show how Kanye potentially views him and Kim as the modern day Mary and Joseph.

8. Silver Surfer Intermission, "Max B shout to Yeezy. What's good? I see you, it's love, I appreciate it, it's honor, appreciate it."

When Kanye announced that he would be naming the album "Waves" a lot of people were less than happy. Many fans of Max B also known as "The Silver Surfer" or "The Wavy One" thought Kanye was trying to steal what was his. Thankfully Max B was able to give us this recording while serving at the New Jersey State Prison to let us know that there is no beef between the two artists.

9. No More Parties in LA, "Pink fur got Nori dressin' like Cam."

At the 2002 Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, rapper Cam'ron brought us one of the most iconic moments in fashion to date and the influence from his notorious all pink look can still be seen today. Late last year Kanye's daughter, North West was photographed wearing several lavish furs, one of which was pink.

10. Facts, "Plus Kimoji just shut down the app store, ah. Yeah, we made a million a minute, we made a million a minute."

Last December Kanye's wife, Kim Kardashian-West released her app, "Kimoji". Similar to emojis the app features emoticons for texting and social media except the emojis in this app focus solely on Mrs. Kardashian-West. The app was highly anticipated and shut down the Apple app store the in the first minute of its release due to such a high volume of downloads. It was later reported that in that first minute alone Kim made one million dollars in revenue from downloads.