The Best Of The HuniePop Girls

The Best Of The HuniePop Girls

The HuniePop girls are great, but who are the best and the worst of the bunch?

15481
The Best Of The HuniePop Girls
Kickstarter

There are a lot of girls in Huniepop, all of which want you, the player character! Doesn't it feel great to have a solid 12 girls want to date and get into your pants? Of course it does! This game isn't just for the guys, though. Players have the option to play as a female, too.

Now, for those who don't already know what Huniepop is, let me explain. It's a dating simulator where the player plays as a lonely person who has never had a date in their life, and therefore doesn't know how to even talk to women properly. A love fairy comes to their aid and teaches them how to pick up girls. The goal of the game is to sleep with all of the girls in the game.

Now, some of these girls are better than others, so I'm here today to rank all 12 of these girls from worst, to best.

12. Audrey

While all of the girls in Huniepop are great in their own ways, there always has to be a worst. Easily, the worst girl is Audrey. I do like Audrey, but there are plenty of issues with her that make her very unlikable. First of all, she's a brat. She's mean to her friends, she's mean to people she barely knows and, arguably worst of all, she's a tsundere. She pretends like she absolutely hates you most of the time, but if you don't let any of that get to you, it's easy to get with her. Oh, and make sure to buy her cigarettes!

11. Nikki

If it weren't for the fact that Nikki whines and complains about literally everything, she would be a fantastic girl. She's the gamer of the 12, but she's only into the very classic games. Don't try to brag to her about your sick setup, because she'll just think you're one of those FPS bros. The classics are great, but there are new games out there that are good too, Nikki.

10. Venus

Venus is the Goddess of Love, and you can only unlock her if you sleep with all the other girls, except Momo and Celeste, since they're bonus girls. Kyu tells her about you and she decides she wants to see your skills for herself. The reason she's ranked so low on this list is because she's pretty boring. She has a huge ego and believes she's the greatest woman in existence. It's a very basic "Ha, I'm wonderful and better than all of you, you'll never be good enough to sleep with me. Oh no, you actually are amazing! Who would have guessed?" It's a bit of a let down since this is what the entire game is building up to. At least she's cute though.

9. Lola

Lola is a sassy flight attendant that is very into herself. She loves talking about herself and when others talk about her. While she's really interesting and has some pretty cool interests, like playing tennis for example, her ego and arrogant attitude don't always make it the most enjoyable to be around. However, she does seem like one of the most eager to sleep with her, so, bonus points.

8. Jessie

Jessie is the most sexual of all the girls in Huniepop. There's a pretty obvious reason why too: she's a porn star. She might be 36, but you wouldn't guess it just be looking at her, despite also having a kid when she was a teenager. You can also date her daughter, by the way. Spoilers: it's Tiffany. Other than the constant sex drive and yearning for the you, she's pretty boring. She doesn't seem to have too much else going on, so all she's there for is to be sexual.

7. Beli

Beli is probably the most innocent girl in the game. She's a sweet Indian girl who you come across at the beach, where her friend Jessie gets her to try on a revealing swimsuit. You show up just as she's leaving to go change back into her normal clothes. She's very reserved, spiritual and doesn't like to talk about her body all too much. Although, she's a yoga instructor, so that's a little conflicting. Beli is one of the sweetest girls in the game and it almost feels wrong trying to sleep with her, but alas, it must be done.

6. Kyu

Kyu is the love fairy you meet in the beginning of the game, who comes to you to help you pick up girls. However, after you finally sleep with one of the girls, she decides she wants in on the action. She adds herself to the game and you can now get with her too. Kyu is very open about, well, everything. She has absolutely no filter and it makes it hilarious to talk to her. An example is when you first see Lola. She talks to you and looks over a Lola saying "I love me some chocolate." She's also really into porn. You catch her after your second date reading one of your dirty magazines she finds under your bed. She's a really fun character to interact with, which is why she gets a place at number six.

5. Celeste

Celeste is an alien bounty hunter from the planet Tendricide, who you can unlock by giving Kyu a dirty magazine. She'll give you a strange gear looking object in return. If you take it to the beach at night and try to leave, Celeste will show up. She's really different compared to the other girls in the game. She's also very open about sexuality and sexual topics, but isn't trying to hint to you that she wants to sleep with you. Make sure you know your space facts though, because she will often quiz you about your solar system. Oh, and it's called Tendricide for a reason. Just think about that for a bit.

4. Kyanna

Kyanna is a single mother who got pregnant when she was a teenager, but unlike Jessie, she isn't sex craved and over sexual. She's actually a very sweet girl who is obsessed with fitness. That's obvious from the moment you meet her, since you meet in a gym and her first words to you are "hey, are you done using that machine? I have one more session to jam out." Kyanna is sweet, but doesn't let people take advantage of her and she'll stick up for herself. She's one of the strongest girls in the game, and I feel it's only right to put her in the top five.

3. Tiffany

Tiffany is a college student at theUniversity of Glenberry and the daughter of Jessie. She's a sweet young girl who is really passionate about her schoolwork and cheerleading. She is one of the friendliest girls in Huniepop, making her a joy to be around. She's also super stoked to go on dates with you, but doesn't usually get too mad if you fail your date. She might also have a slightly sexual side, probably due to her mother, since the first picture she sends is basically "oh no my friend is super embarrassing and took this panty shot of me, so I'm sending it to you. So embarrassing!" Ok Tiffany. Ok.

2. Momo

Momo is the catgirl in the game and is probably the cutest of the bunch. You unlock her by trying to throw away a bag of fish at the park. She comes up to you and asks if she can have them, promising to take good care of them. She also mentions she doesn't have a master, so you offer to take her in so she doesn't have to be a stray kitty. Momo is always being so cute and she just wants to make you happy. She also quizzes you about cat knowledge all the time, so be prepared. Momo is a cutie and deserves the number two slot.

1. Aiko

Finally, the number one girl in Huniepop is Aiko. Aiko is an Asian professor at the same university Tiffany attends. In fact, Tiffany is in one of her classes. Aiko hates teaching, though, and is often out at the casino almost every night. She is super fun, open about her sexuality, often makes jokes about how she has very Asian stereotypes and is just fun to be around. She's highly intelligent, as proven by how she has the highest degree out of anyone in the game, but doesn't let that stop her from being very chill and easy to get along with. It's no wonder why Aiko is so great.

Well, there you have it! This is my list for the best girls in Huniepop. I'd love to hear what order you guys would rank the girls, so leave a comment with if you agree or disagree with this list, and what you'd do to change the order!