How To Spend Galentine's Day, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, but we're more excited to celebrate Galentine's Day with the girls on February 13!

Coined by Leslie Knope, everyone's favorite Parks and Rec character, Galentine's Day was created to shower our girlfriends with love and to remind us all that ovaries come before brovaries 365 days out of the year.

We're betting we can figure out what your ideal Galentine's Day would look like, simply by asking the stars.

Let us know if we came close!

Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18): A Trip To The Museum

People born under this zodiac sign don't fair well with anything that's cheesy or too touchy-feely, so a Galentine's Day brunch or a cupcake party with the girls won't do.

You love learning new things and are in constant need of intellectual stimulation, so you'd be better off rounding up a group of your favorite gal pals and heading to a local museum for the day.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20): A Tarot Card Reading

Pisces are always in touch with their emotions and love having conversations centered around spirituality. For the perfect Galentine's Day, grab a group of gal pals and head to get a tarot card reading for insights into your future.

Aries (March 21 - April 19): Game Night

Aries, you love friendly competition, and your friends will love it too (just as long as you're able to keep it friendly). Hosting a game night with your girls and games like Codenames and What Do You Meme is your ideal way to spend Galentine's Day.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Spa Day

Taurus LOVE pampering themselves more than anything, so spending Galentine's Day at the spa relaxing with the girls would sound like a dream come true to them.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): A Day Hike 

Gemini love being around friends, but they also crave space; so going on a day hike with close gal pals is the best of both worlds. They get to hang with friends, but can also wander off on their own for a bit if they suddenly crave solitude.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Movie Night

If you're a Cancer, you're are natural homebody, so celebrating Galentine's Day with a movie night with wine with your best girlfriends is just what the doctor ordered.

Leo (July 23-Aug 22): A Murder Mystery Party

Leo, you love the spotlight and also have a somewhat pronounced flare for the dramatic. Gathering a group of girls and hosting a murder mystery party at your house therefore sounds like a dream come true.

Virgo (Aug 23-Sep 22): High Tea

Virgos are sophisticated and classy, so an afternoon of High Tea with the girls is right up their ally, and a great activity to celebrate Galentine's Day.

Libra (Sep 23-Oct 22): Wine Tasting 

Being able to taste different wines without having to commit to a single bottle sounds like an indecisive Libra's dream come true and their perfect Galentine's Day activity.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): A Music Festival

Scorpios are very passionate about both their relationships and their interests, so celebrating their favorite music while spending time with their favorite people at a music festival sounds like their ideal Galentine's Day activity.

Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 21): A Weekend Getaway

Sagittarius-born value exploring new destinations more than any other sign, so a weekend getaway to a new destination with the girls would be their ideal way to spend Galentine's Day.

Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan 19): Baking Party

Capricorn, put your organizational skills to the test by hosting a baking party with your girls. Everyone will be impressed by your detailed decorating abilities.