Hey, I hope you see this. Here's the thing: you have never given up on me. Not once.

Not when things got rough for me once. Not when things got rough for me twice. Not when things were rough for me for six months.

You have always, always supported me.

Your late night FaceTimes at 2 A.M. when we had school that morning meant more to me than you will ever know. You just sitting on FaceTime with me, listening to me, just listening, helped heal my heart. You are an angel. You picking me up from a so-called 'friends' house when I texted you "S.O.S" showed me that not everyone is the same, and not everyone has a heart like you.

YOU are the reason I am still me today.

You never let me lose sight of my goals, and even if I did, you would throw them right back in my face and remind me what I am here to do. Even you being harsh sometimes and telling me the truth when I did not want to hear it is everything to me. You are everything to me. You stayed through all of the crying. Hours and hours and hours of it. You walked with me through the halls, you checked in on me. You hung out with me more and sent me endless DMs of dogs, cats, and memes.

I hope in college you find happiness. I hope you find a feeling of love you have never felt before. I hope you find light and all of your dreams. You deserve it.

In your life, I hope you have peace. I hope you have wealth not only money-wise, but a wealth of fulfillment and happiness in your soul.

I hope you remember who you are. Always. And never lose sight of that. I hope you remember you are intelligent, bright, beautiful, and my best friend. I hope you follow your dreams, and do not let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do. You can do it all. I hope you remember that I love you. More than you could ever know.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Love,

The Person Who Owes It All To You