For The Sister-By-Choice Your Life Just Wouldn't Be Complete Without
Friendships

First you were my best friend and now you are my sister for life.

4364
Abigail Krussow

To you,

Our paths crossed for the first time ever in second grade. Sometimes I wonder how different my life would be if one of us didn't attend that elementary school. Would you have a different best friend? Would you be making the same memories with someone else? Who's Dad would you have called late at night to see if your new friend can come over for the first sleepover? Anyways. You have changed my life and flipped it upside down but for the better.

You have given me the world. You have taken pure love and happiness and put it into the palms of my hands and I hope I have done the same for you. You have made sure I am always OK and when I am not you are still there for me. Being a best friend to me is not easy. I have drama, I cry, I lose loved ones but you never fail to support me. I've gone through hell and back and you were there every step of the way. So, thank you.

You aren't just a best friend to me. You are the sister I never asked for and the friendship is just a bonus. To me, you are MY family and that will never change. Best friends get in stupid fights, go weeks without talking but sisters find their way back to one another, and that's what we did. We had our ups and most of all had our downs but we are inseparable.

My life is full of happiness, and love thanks to you. From sleepovers, road trips to late night laughter you are the one who knows how to keep me living my best life. Nobody will know me like the way you do and I know that nobody knows you better than me of course.

When the idea of us growing up first came up, I was worried. I was terrified that we would go off to college, find our soulmate, get married and never speak again. Thankfully that is so far from the truth. It brings me so much joy to see you in love and becoming the amazing woman I knew you would be. So in case I haven't told you, you're doing amazing sweetie.

I truly have no idea how I was so blessed to have you in my life but I surely thank god every day for you. We are crazy, people think we are nuts together, we get in trouble, but we sure have fun doing it. There is nobody in the world I would rather have spent these last 19 years with and nobody else I want to enjoy these next with. You deserve everything and so much more.

Thank you Morgan, I love you.