Okay, so if you follow me on my Instagram or Snapchat you would know that I'm a self-care aficionado. I'm always peeling like a PRO, sis! Basically, three days out of my week, I put on my Lush head wrap and do a little more than my average skincare routine and I always get questions regarding my masks when I post them.

So I thought I'd share a bunch of my favorite masks and if it's helpful, who knows, I might write about my skincare routine or even hair products. A little note is that I have oily skin and I use this in combination with a routine, tons of water, and hair, skin, and nails supplements. So what works for me may not work for you, but this is what I use!

1. Lush Cosmetics: Cupcake fresh face mask

Cupcake is great for oily skin as it keeps oil under control while not leaving your skin dry! It also literally smells like a chocolate bar.

2. Lush Cosmetics: Cosmetic Warrior fresh face mask

Cosmetic Warrior surely lives up to it's name. I used to wear makeup everyday (I KNOW, I KNOW, REALLY BAD) but this literally saved my skin.

3. Lush Cosmetics: Mask of Magnaminty

Lush Cosmetics has truly hit it out of the park with this mask. Mask of Magnaminty draws out impurities while leaving your skin minty fresh.

4.  TONYMOLY: I'm Charcoal mask sheet

TONYMOLY I'm Charcoal sheet mask is a staple that I always pick up at Urban Outfitters. My friends also recommend the coconut or green tea ones!

5. Feeling Beautiful: Cucumber Facial peel-off mask

The Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Facial peel-off mask has been a face mask as long as I can remember. It was the first one I ever used and remains the holy grail of OG face masks.

6. Formula 10.0.6: Get Your Glow On mask

The Formula 10.0.6 Get Your Glow On mask literally smells like a Blue Hawaiian and it has tons of papaya and citrus to leave your skin looking radiant and fresh. This is recently my go-to.

7. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Facial Treatment

Megan Sharma

I usually mix the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Facial Treatment with equal parts apple cider vinegar and water and leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing it off. For me it doubles as an exfoliation treatment. However, its' pretty strong and even abrasive so be careful if your skin is super sensitive.

8. The Creme Shop: 2-in-1 Fusion Black Charcoal and Almond sheet mask

The Creme Shop 2-in-1 Fusion Black Charcoal and Almond sheet mask is a super calming mask that is great for bubble baths!

9. Oh K!: Chok Chok Smoothing under eye mask

The Oh K! Chok Chok Smoothing under eye mask actually works! This was so shocking because I normally don't believe in under eye masks because I have puffy dark under eyes due to lack of sleep and I only use one product. Spoiler alert: it's the Midnight Recovery Eye, which is my savior. However, I'm so glad I get to add this to my set of eye products.

10. Kiehl's: Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance mask

Speaking of Kiehl's, this turmeric and cranberry mask will even out your complexion and get rid of any scarring!