5 Makeup Products That You Need

5 Makeup Products That You Need

As a makeup addict, here are the 5 best products I use in my everyday routine

64
5 Makeup Products That You Need

There are my holy grail products that I have used for at least 3 years:

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer

thestyledpress.com

This has been a holy grail of mine since 2016. Though it is a hefty $25, a little goes a long way and one tube has lasted me more than a year. It doesn't crease and the coverage is phenomenal. This is great for when you have dark circles that you want to hide, especially because it lasts all day. I bought 2 of these concealers when Ulta had their 21 days of beauty, in which it was 50% off.

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

1.bp.blogspot.com

Anastasia Beverly Hills is known for its brow products. This dipbrow pomade is waterproof and lasts all day. However, make sure to use a light hand when filling your brows in. Almost everyone will go overboard when they first use dipbrow pomade, so their brows end up looking too harsh (I know from personal experience). A fine eyebrow brush and a light hand will make your eyebrows fuller, and my jar has lasted me for 2 years with daily use.

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream

qvc.scene7.com

This stuff will give you a natural glow and a natural finish. For me, I dislike too much coverage and this gel cream is perfect for covering my imperfections while not looking too cakey. It doesn't look like you have any foundation on your face, and if you want more coverage, it's easy to layer. The SPF will protect your skin from the sun and you can apply this with your fingers easily.

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara

m.media-amazon.com

Though I recommended a lot of high-end products in this article, this mascara has performed better than anything I've ever used. For less than $10, L'Oreal telescopic mascara will make your lashes more voluminous and long while separating them really well. The wand is my absolute favorite because it is thin and so easy to use, and as a girl with short and sparse lashes, this mascara make my lashes pop.

ColourPop Blush Stix

cdn.shopify.com

I absolutely love this stuff. This is perfect and creamy if you want a natural pink tint on your cheeks. Additionally, it is only $6 a stick and lasts for so long. As an Asian, the color "Aloha" gives me some color without looking like I applied blush on. I use my index finger to rub and warm the top and pat it on the apples of my cheeks