Rating My Crumbl Cookie Flavors

Rating My Crumbl Cookie Flavors

Having these cookies shipped to me was one of my best ideas.

604
Rating My Crumbl Cookie Flavors
Madelyn Adams

As a student at Penn State, I am located quite far away from a Crumbl cookie shop. Crumbl sells a wide variety of cookie flavors within their stores and even ships some across the country! Luckily, I had the chance to ship myself some of these Crumbl cookies. Although the options for online ordering were smaller, the cookies were still as delicious. Of the six cookies I ordered, here are my rankings from favorite to least favorite.

Cookies & Cream

This combination of cookies and cream is always a classic, but Crumbl took it a step further! With a white chocolate drizzle on top, this cookie (when heated in the microwave) melts in your mouth.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

The classic combination of peanut butter and chocolate made this cookie taste just like a Reese's cup! The melting chocolate helped add to the flavor.

Chocolate Lava

When heated up, this cookie melts in the center to create a warm, delightful taste. The gooey center makes the cookie even richer.

Red Velvet

This classic cookie was taken up a notch with the addition of white chocolate chips. Each bite made me want another piece!

Classic Peanut Butter

This cookie was similar to the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, but it lacked the chocolate chips that added to the entire flavor. However, this cookie still tasted amazing!

Milk Chocolate Chip

Crumbl did not fail to impress! Although this cookie is quite simple, the company still managed to make it taste delightful. This cookie was thick, leaving you full after a bite.