A new month means a new list of concerts coming through Cleveland, and it doesn't look as though December is going to disappoint!

Whether you're celebrating Seaway's American vacation with Trophy Eyes or hanging out at the best Snowed In Festival we've ever had (I may be biased), the month of December has some amazing shows coming through Cleveland, and you seriously won't want to miss them!

Without further ado, here are the best shows coming to Cleveland in December!

1. Mahall's

12/7

Free Throw, Kayak Jones, Charmer, Deep Sign

12/8

The Grievance Club, Biitchseat, Drag Daze

12/11

Settle Your Scores, Nominee, Blindside Avenue, As Time Fades

12/29

CityCop, Golden God, Wallcreeper, Bare Walls

Author's Pick: This is a tough one, but I think I'd have to choose Free Throw just for the simple fact that this lineup is seriously stacked. Every band on this bill has something special to bring to the stage and you're missing out if you don't attend it.

2. The Beachland Ballroom

12/6

Seaway, Trophy Eyes, Microwave, Can't Swim, Hot Mulligan

12/9

I See Stars, the Promise Hero

Author's Pick: No offence to any bands in this article, but if you go to any show in December, it's got to be Seaway. This band is one of the best in the scene, and the lineup is truly one of the best I've seen in a long time (though I may be biased, I do love Hot Mulligan and Seaway a lot.) Please, do yourself a favor and go see Seaway.

3. The Agora

12/1

Underoath, Dance Gavin Dance, Crown The Empire, The Plot In You

12/4

Death Cab For Cutie

12/21

Knocked Loose, Knuckle Puck, Harm's Way, Hot Mulligan, Vein, Kublai Khan, Sharptooth, Belmont, Sanction

Author's Pick: This is unfair to all the band's on this list, but Snowed In's lineup is amazing (and slightly confusing) which makes it the one to go to. I mean, Knocked Loose AND Hot Mulligan AND Belmont AND Knuckle Puck on the same bill?! Somebody pinch me, I'm dreaming.

4. The Grog Shop

12/1

Bayside

Author's Pick: Well....there's not really a band to go against Bayside here, and that's totally fine because Bayside is an amazing band and they're playing a full set of acoustic songs. There's sure to be some deep cuts and crowd favorites done at this show, so you definitely won't want to miss it!

What concert are you most excited for?! Let me know!