10 Best Celebrity Engagement Rings Of The Decade

The 10 Best Celebrity Engagement Rings Of The Decade That We Are STILL Swooning Over

Ring in the new year with these throwback engagement rings.

96

As 2019 comes to an end, we're ringing in 2020 by looking back at some of the best celebrity engagement rings of the last decade.

Like every other decade, there have been lots of celebrity engagements — some ending in happily ever after, others ending in divorce, and some not even making it down the aisle. But regardless of the outcome, the rings were honestly worth the journey (at least for us).

Here are the 10 best celebrity engagement rings of the decade:

Jenifer Lopez

J. Lo's 16-carat emerald diamond engagement ring to Alex Rodriguez estimates $1.8 million. The two have been dating for about 2 years and I can't wait to see the wedding photos from this over-the-top wedding.

Hailey Bieber

According to Harper's Bazaar, Justin Bieber gave Hailey Baldwin an engagement ring that cost an estimated $500,000.

Kate Middleton

We started the decade with a royal wedding between Duchess Kate & Prince William. William gave Kate a £300,000, 18-carat oval sapphire surrounded by 14 diamonds that his mother wore when she was engaged to Prince Charles. The two married in April 2011 and have three lovely children together.

Lady Gaga

View this post on Instagram

And jersey nails 💀#home

A post shared by Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) on

Mother Monster's 6-carat heart-shaped diamond from jeweler Lorraine Schwartz cost around $500,000, but we never got to see a monster wedding since she and ex, Taylor Kinney, broke up in 2016.

Kim Kardashian West

View this post on Instagram

YES!!!

A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on

The entertainment world's royal engagement. Kim Kardashian got engaged to Kanye West on October 22, 2013 with a 15-carat D, flawless cushion-cut diamond from jeweler Lorraine Schwartz that goes for $2 million, and married in 2014. The two already had their oldest daughter, North, when they were engaged, so they were able to celebrate their lavish wedding in Italy with their entire family. They just celebrated their five-year anniversary and has since grown their family with Saint, Chicago, and Psalm - oh, and Sushi, their puppy.

Princess Beatrice of York

View this post on Instagram

The Duke and Duchess of York are delighted to announce the engagement of Princess Beatrice to Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi. Her Royal Highness and Mr Mapelli Mozzi became engaged in Italy earlier this month. The wedding will take place in 2020. Further details will be announced in due course.⁣ ⁣ These photographs were taken by @princesseugenie. The 2nd photo shows Princess Beatrice’s engagement ring, which was designed by Edo in collaboration with the British jewellery designer Shaun Leane.⁣ ⁣ “We are extremely happy to be able to share the news of our recent engagement. We are both so excited to be embarking on this life adventure together and can’t wait to be married. We share so many similar interests and values and we know this will stand us in great stead for the years ahead, full of love and happiness.” - Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi⁣ ⁣ “We are thrilled that Beatrice and Edoardo have got engaged, having watched their relationship develop with pride. We are the lucky parents of a wonderful daughter who has found her love and companion in a completely devoted friend and loyal young man. We send them every good wish for a wonderful family future.” - The Duke and Duchess of York.⁣ ⁣ “We are truly delighted about Edoardo’s and Beatrice’s engagement. The family have known Beatrice for most of her life. Edo and Beatrice are made for each other, and their happiness and love for each other is there for all to see. They share an incredibly strong and united bond, their marriage will only strengthen what is already a wonderful relationship.” - Nikki Williams-Ellis and Alessandro Mapelli Mozzi

A post shared by The Duke of York (@hrhthedukeofyork) on

Princess Beatrice became engaged to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi in Italy around September 2019 and they'll get married in 2020 - what a way to start the decade with a royal wedding! Princess B's ring was designed by Edo in collaboration with the British jewellery designer Shaun Leane.

Amal Clooney

When Amal snatched up George, it felt like my world had fallen to pieces, but the emerald-cut 7-carat diamond with two tapered baguettes $750,000 ring that he gave her made me realize that I, too, can find my George Clooney.

Gabrielle Union

Gabrielle and basketball star Dwayne Wade got engaged in 2013 and married a year later. The 8.5-carat cushion-cut diamond from Jason of Beverly Hill goes for about $1 million.

Emma Stone

View this post on Instagram

💕

A post shared by @ davemccary on

What a way to end the decade than with a proposal! Emma Stone & Dave McCary got engaged around the beginning of December (or at least that's when they announced the engagement) and the ring was not what most people expected. It's a bit nontraditional, but lovely because its center is a pearl instead of the average diamond you see stars wear. Dave chose Tokyo-based designer Kataoka to design the gorgeous ring and it only cost $5000!

Follow Swoon on Instagram.