25 Best Carrie Bradshaw Quotes To Live By

25 Carrie Bradshaw Quotes From 'Sex And The City' That Will Make You Feel Like A True Lady Boss

From the best show about empowering women, love, and of course...sex.

2394

'Sex and the City' is a show about four women who navigate through life together in the Big Apple. As each woman enters different journeys with different men, the main focus of the show is based on their friendship, romance, drama and of course, sex.

The main character of the show is Carrie Bradshaw, a writer for the fictional paper, The New York Star. Bradshaw writes a column called 'Sex and the City' where she talks about her and her friends' dynamic love lives. Stuck in a back-and-forth romance with the famous, Mr. Big, Carrie finds herself constantly facing different experiences between her friends, and different men in her life. From there, we get the best Carrie Bradshaw quotes.

Carrie Bradshaw is the epitome of a badass woman. She is an icon for all journalists, including myself, and is a character many young women trying to find themselves look up to. Here are 25 quotes by Carrie Bradshaw that will truly help motivate you to feel like a true Lady Boss!

1. "I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't live without each other love" -Carrie Bradshaw

2. "The most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And, if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous" -Carrie Bradshaw

3. "Maybe the best any of us can do is not to quit, play the hand we've been given, and accessorize the outfit we've got" -Carrie Bradshaw 

4. "Water is the most important element in life...because without it you can't make coffee" -Carrie Bradshaw 

5. "Here's to the guys who love us, the losers who lost us, and the lucky bastards that get to meet us" -Carrie Bradshaw

6. "Maybe some women are not meant to be tamed. Maybe they are supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with" -Carrie Bradshaw

7. "Don't forget to fall in love with yourself first"-Carrie Bradshaw

8. "I make mistakes, that's what I do. I speak without thinking, I act without knowing. I drink so much that I can barely walk. I'm a fantastic lover though, and an amazing friend. God knows I mean well" -Carrie Bradshaw

9. "Maybe our girlfriends are out soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with" -Carrie Bradshaw

10. "I'd like a cheeseburger, large fries and a Cosmopolitan" -Carrie Bradshaw

11. "I'm more of a 'solve your own problems' kind of gal" -Carrie Bradshaw 

12. "They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style" -Carrie Bradshaw

13. Mr. Big: "Don't be a bitch" Carrie Bradshaw: "I'm not, I'm just being myself" -Carrie Bradshaw

14. "I like my money where I can see it: hanging in my closet" -Carrie Bradshaw

15. "When I first moved to New York I bought VOGUE instead of dinner. I just felt it fed me more" -Carrie Bradshaw 

16. "Eventually all the pieces fall into place... until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment and know that everything happens for a reason" -Carrie Bradshaw

17. "Single and fabulous, exclamation point" -Carrie Bradshaw

18. "Here's to chasing your dreams in the cutest pair of shoes you own" -Carrie Bradshaw

19. "Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens" -Carrie Bradshaw

20. "Maybe you have to let go of who you are to become who you will be" -Carrie Bradshaw 

21. "When you are determined to reach your goal, not even obstacles can scare you away" -Carrie Bradshaw 

22. "You can't stop being who you are because you are afraid" -Carrie Bradshaw

23. "Did you ever think that maybe we're the white knights and we're the ones that have to save ourselves?" -Carrie Bradshaw

24. "Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies" -Carrie Bradshaw

25. "All you need is love... and diamonds, and those heels, and that dress" -Carrie Bradshaw