Top 25 Break Up/Moving On Favorite Tracks

My 'Boy Bye' Break-Up Playlist Just In Case You Need It...Thank Me Later.

The unofficial Break-Up playlist that kept me sane when I needed it most.

206
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjGqMmt1dHcAhWOGDQIHQCXCqMQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpt.superquiz.me%2Fcomo-sera-sua-placa&psig=AOvVaw0Ff31MB8wVxS2B3OvXxzvb&ust=1533412624761390

My last break-up was about two years ago. The aftermath left me listening to countless "break up" songs and "I'm so better off without you/You ain't sh*t" music rather than those lovey-dovey cute couple songs. Instead, these songs got me. They pretty much explained why we were no longer together and helped me through breaking up with the person I swore I knew before his true colors showed and tore me down. Dramatic? Yes. But am I right? Y E S.

There are so many different moods you feel when breaking up with someone. They all depend on how the break up went and who is hurting. As good as it is to listen to those hurt/simp songs, it is VERY important you don't drown yourself in this depression either. You need to let all out, so go cry that river and have your down moments. While you go through this change in your life, remember to never lose faith and that in due time things will get better.

25 Break-Up Songs On My "Boy, Bye" Spotify Playlist:

1. "So Sick" - Neyo

2. "Love" - Keyshia Cole

3. "I Bet" - Ciara

4. "Trust & Believe" - Keyshia Cole

5. "Don't Tell Nobody" - Tink ft. Jeremih

6. "If I Were A Boy" - Beyonce

7. "Someone Like You" - Adele

8. "All I Ask" - Adele

9. "Too Little, Too Late" - Jojo

10. "Foolish" - Ashanti

11. "She Don't" - Ella Mai

12. "Broken-Hearted Girl" - Beyonce

13. "The Heart Wants What It Wants" - Selena Gomez

14. "We Belong Together" - Mariah Carey

15. "No tears Left To Cry" - Ariana Grande

16. "I Hate This Part" - Pussycat Dolls

17. "Love Yourself" - Justin Bieber

18. "Woman to Woman" - Keyshia Cole

19. "I Should Have Cheated" - Keyshia Cole

20. "Nothing Left For You" - Sam Smith

21. "Ex-Factor" - Lauryn Hill

22. "Take Care" - Drake

23. "Marvin's Room" - Drake

24. "I'm Not The Only One" - Sam Smith

25. "Not In That Way" - Sam Smith

Now, this wasn't even half of the songs that I carry on my playlist, but they are the most known or popular tracks. With all these songs in mind, I believe that as long as you balance yourself out emotionally during the process, you will definitely see growth, change, healing power and strength a lot faster than if you slumped into a depression. It is always helpful to let emotions out. It is healthy to allow yourself to go through the pain you're experiencing. These songs will help you let go and just cry it out so that, eventually, you can heal. I hope these songs help you out with any break up you go through. The main thing to remember is that you should stay strong because you are amazing, and you will get through this and become even better and stronger than ever.

Xoxo,

Princess J