10 Songs To Add To Your Breakup Playlist

Music can really help with a broken heart.

623
freetattoopictures.blogspot.com

We've all been heartbroken before. Whether you were in a relationship that just didn't work out or if your crush is oblivious to your feelings and existence, heartbreak can be one of the toughest feelings to get over and unfortunately, it never fully stops. However, everyone who has heartbreak has to deal with it in some way. Whether that way is getting a complete makeover, doing something you never would have, or eating away the pain, there's one thing that everyone does no matter who they are. Everyone listens to music to make them feel a certain way. If you're going through a breakup, then as my gift, here is a list of music you may want to listen to, to help the feelings.

"Honeymoon Avenue" - Ariana Grande

This song always gets me through a tough time. Ariana talks about how she loves this person, but something is in the way which makes her try and stop her feelings. Whatever is wedging the two apart, there's no sign of changing it. A good song for someone wishing to go back to the beginning of the relationship (aka. the good part).

"All We Know" - The Chainsmokers (ft. Phoebe Ryan)

This is a good song for the time you're feeling like getting back together. In the song, they talk about how they are becoming different people and should probably end things. However, loving each other is all they know how to do. Being together is all they have known for a while so being apart is part of the unknown.

"i hate u, i love u" - Gnash (ft. Olivia O'Brien)

This is a good song for the people who's crush (or whatever) chose someone else instead of them. It's never easy to find out the person you love loves someone else ahead of you. No matter what you do/how much you want, you can't change your feelings that quickly.

"Stone Cold" - Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato makes some of the best breakup songs. This song is good for those people who are trying to look on the bright side of heart break. No matter what happened, you always want that person to be happy deep down inside, even if it hurts you.

"Don't Hold Your Breath" - Nicole Scherzinger

This song is good for those who are heartbroken but know it's for the best. All the BS that that person put you through and they expect you to come back at the snap of their fingers, but not today buddy.

"Ghost" - Fefe Dobson

This song is very relatable for those who are going through a heartbreak due to cheating. Now this is not a sad and slow song, which is good. Sometimes you need an upbeat song to make you feel empowered during a heartbreak.

"7 Things" - Miley Cyrus

This song is a MUST for anyone feeling heartbroken. Miley all spoke to us on a deep level when she came out with this song. Just listening makes you feel better about the whole situation. Honestly, if you don't already have this on your breakup playlist, just add it already.

"It's Alright, It's OK" - Ashley Tisdale

Another older song that is still relevant to heartbreak. This song is one of my personal favorites to listen to during heartbreak. Ashley really hits the exact feeling you have when you've been hurt by someone and that you're not going to let it affect you forever.

"Thnks fr th Mmrs" - Fall Out Boy

This song is one of the best ones to listen to when trying to get over a breakup. It's upbeat, relevant, and really makes you think over your relationship and remember the bad times. It's also a classic!

"Avalanche" - Nick Jonas (ft. Demi Lovato)

This song is catchy and relatable. Also, Nick and Demi sound perfect together. This song is another one that will make you think about your relationship and what happened to cause you to feel like this.