10 Amazon Buys To Upgrade Your Tiny Apartment In Under $40

These 10 Amazon Buys Will Upgrade Your Tiny Apartment In Under $40

Here is a list of affordable item essentials to grab before moving into your college apartment!

639

1. String Lights Curtain

Amazon

This sheer curtain with drop down string lights can bring together any room. You can complete any doorway or wall effortlessly with this decoration and bring a cozy, clean aesthetic into your apartment.

2. Floating Wall Shelf

Amazon

Floating wall shelves are both great visual pieces to a wall and useful for storage. Decorating wall shelves with things such as plants, figures, and office supplies is a simple yet effective way to add a clean and minimalistic look into your room.

3. Adorable Mushroom Nightlight

Amazon

This nightlight is a cute addition to your nightstand and so helpful for late-night study sessions!

4. Aesthetic Marble Alarm Clock

Amazon

Sometimes it's more effective to purchase an alarm clock rather than hitting snooze on your phone. There are so many great options on Amazon for alarm clocks; choose the one that appeals to you the most! An alarm clock can also become a great visual centerpiece for your nightstand.

5. Glow In The Dark Wall Stickers

Amazon

These super glowy and affordable stickers are perfect for anyone.

6. 12 Piece Kitchen Utensil Set

Amazon

Moving into a new college apartment usually means getting used to having a kitchen again, but this time your mom isn't there to make you food! This utensil set is essential to have for all of your future cooking needs.

7. Food Dispensers

Amazon

Food dispensers are excellent ways to help store food in college in a clean and effective manner.

8. LED Vanity Mirror

Amazon

Add a little light! If you want to invest in a mirror for your apartment, adding these lights will help brighten up your morning routine.

9. Tapestries

Amazon

When it comes to decor, you can never go wrong with these elegant tapestries.

10. Boho Rug

Amazon

A subtle patterned rug like this one has the power to pull together color schemes and concepts of any room together.