Scorpios, These Are The 7 Random Amazon Items You Need Now

Scorpios, These Are The 7 Random Items On Amazon You Need Right Now

As the coolest zodiac sign, we've got the best buys too.

271

Us Scorpios know we always get what we want. Here's seven more things from Amazon that are your next MUST haves.

1. MOOKA Portable Air Purifier

As a water sign, we're generally super sensitive. Having this portable air purifier in your office or your bedroom at home will give you the breath of fresh air you probably definitely need.

2. Zodiac Scorpio Sign Wine Glass

Dainty jewels to subtly flaunt your zodiac while relaxing with a glass of wine? Yes please.

3. Rejawece Waterproof Long Lasting Matte Lip Gloss (Shade #21)

Scorpios love to stand out in the crowd. A dark, red, matte lip gloss is a perfect on-the-go statement.

4. Dr. Martens Women's Kendra Boot

Upholding our status as the most bad ass sign means a few things about our fashion -- dark, bold and high-heeled.

5. "Girl, Wash Your Face"

Scorpios are total softies on the inside. There's nothing like a straight-to-the-point self help book to get a Scorpio to listen up.

6. Miniature Fairy Garden Plants - Live Air Plants

Cute decor? Check. Calming to take care of? Check. Easy enough that they're hard to kill? Check. Perfect for a water sign on the go.

7. Redsa LED Star Projector

Last but not least, after a long day, Scorpios are usually drained. A sign ruled by Mars has to be after a day of putting their all into things. Flicking off the lights and taking some time alone is so much more relaxing with ambiance. What better ambiance for a horoscope gal than the stars projected on her ceiling?

*all items above can be purchased and viewed from the "via Amazon" photo link*