Best Agendas to Organize Your Life in 2021

If you are looking for a planner to manage your schedule, here are 5 great options.

9
Photo Credit: Unsplash.com

The 2021 is finally upon us, along with the start of a new semester to start fresh with. As this past year has brought chaos, hardships and a completely novice form of learning and working in a virtual environment, it is safe to say that you are (at least) a little more prepared for what is expected in 2021. With most classes, internships and some jobs taking place remotely, it can become difficult to keep on top of responsibilities and due dates without a physically verbal reminder, therefore having a planner that suits your organizational style is vital to decrease the amount of stress that virtual environments can produce. Consider the different features included in these agendas in order to find one that fits your strategic and productive needs for 2021.

1. Papier.

If you are particular about the visual style of your planner, Papier offers many different artistic agendas to fit your personality. Papier offers a 2021 diary, that retails for $26.88, which features a monthly layout followed by a page for monthly goals, important dates, a to-do list and a wish list, all before the weekly layouts that offer a blank section for each day. Papier also offers a Daily Planner that includes a more detailed organization of each week, a goals section and a full page dedicated for each day's schedule, to-do lists and notes. This daily planner is currently on sale for $22.85 on their website.

2. Moleskin.

If you are not concerned with the decorative elements within a planner but still enjoy having some creative choosings, Moleskine planners are minimalistic journal-like books that come in a variety of colors. This brand allows you to choose amongst daily or weekly layouts, most of which come in two different sizes. The daily layout version of the Moleskin planner retails for $19.95 in the smaller size and $24.95 for the larger size and provides an entire page for each day of the week. The weekly version of Moleskin planners retail for $17.95 in the smaller size, $22.95 for the medium size and $24.95 for the largest size. The weekly planner lays out the entire week on the left side of each page with a blank lined side on the right for any notes. You can purchase a Moleskine planner on their website or on Amazon.

3. Blue Sky.

Many planners retail for expensive rates and if you don't want to break the bank for one in 2021, consider Blue Sky planners that start at $7.99. Blue Sky planners come in many different patterns that remain consistent throughout the pages of the agenda, ranging from flowers, patterns and plain colors. These planners come in weekly/monthly or appointment style layouts so you can choose the sort of scheduling your plans require. The appointment layout planner retails for $16.49 at Target, including a monthly overview along with a weekly layout that provides labeled scheduling from 7 A.M. to 9:45 P.M. The weekly/monthly version includes the same monthly overview with a condensed weekly schedule on blank lined sections, retailing for $9.99 at Target.

4. Clever Fox.

If you enjoy a planner that includes sections for goals, notes, lists and other productivity features, Clever Fox offers many planners to fit this organizational style. The undated weekly planner, retailing for $24.99, comes in many different color options and includes a full years worth of scheduling. With a monthly overview page that includes a section for goals, wins and improvement notes and a weekly overview with a to-do list, notes, habits, priorities and goals section, this planner is sure to keep you motivated and on top of your mental, academic and daily routines. You can purchase the Undated Weekly Planner on the Clever Fox webpage or on Amazon.

5. Sugar Paper.

If you don't need much room to keep organized and prefer a monthly view to schedule your days, consider Sugar Papers Monthly Planner. This thin, minimalistic and easy to look at planner allows for a bigger picture perspective of each month, so if you like to plan ahead with a view spanning about 30 days, this is the perfect agenda for you. This planner features different cover designs to choose from while keeping the inside pages free from too many colors or artwork. You can purchase this planner on the Sugar Paper website for $14.

Before choosing a planner, it is important to think about the layout that best suits your organizational style. Whether it be a monthly, weekly, daily or hourly layout, understanding how to lay out your schedule will help you better approach your duties with clarity.