The Best 4 Protein Bars From A "Certified" Protein Bar Critic

The best bars for your buck

9

I have tried almost every protein bar out there. There are a LOT of really horrible ones, some average ones, and a few surprisingly amazing ones. I thought I would enlighten my readers now so you don't waste your money on a chalky, flavorless bar.

4: Luna Protein

Luna Chocolate Cupcake Bar | theimpulsivebuy | Flickr www.flickr.com

Luna Protein bars are by far the most economical choice, costing just $6.19 for 6 bars at Target. I like these a lot for dessert because they are usually chocolatey and still pack some protein in. Another plus is that these bars are non-GMO, Low Glycemic, and Gluten free, meaning that almost anyone can eat these.

3: Aloha Bars

File:Three protein bars.jpg - Wikimedia Commons commons.wikimedia.org

Aloha bars were definitely not originally on my list of favorite bars, but sometimes certain foods grow more fond with time. I love these because they are made with plant based protein AND they don't taste like they were made in a lab. I love the chocolate fudge brownie one personally.

2: Quest Bars

Pumpkin Spice Quest Bars, at Vitamin Shoppe, 10/2015, pic … | Flickr www.flickr.com

Quest bars are also great for the wallet, coming in at around $7.19 for 6 bars at Target. These are really good, depending on the flavor. The birthday cake one really blows every other flavor out of the water, though. These do taste a little bit like they were made in a lab, but come on, 21 grams of protein is hard to beat for that price.

1: Rx Bars

Dosya:Chocolate Hazelnut Rxbar, Jan 2020.jpg - Vikipedi tr.m.wikipedia.org

I am convinced that Rx bars are made of rainbows and unicorns because oh my GOSH they are amazing. made with whole ingredients, these bars really pack a punch. Coming in at around $2 each, this chewy bar will be worth the investment. My favorite flavor is the chocolate hazelnut, but really all of them are exceptional.