10 Benefits Of Being Single Because Who Needs A Relationship?

The single life really isn't all that bad.

343

Well, it is almost Valentine's Day which means you either have a wonderful relationship with someone you really care about or you're single. But honestly being single isn't that bad, really it's not. Here are some benefits you probably haven't thought of when it comes to being single.

1. No need to "dress to impress."

No need to look nice for someone else, dress however you want. Dress up for yourself to go out with friends or stay at home in your old pajamas binge-watching Netflix and eating snacks.

2. You can buy your own chocolate.

February 15th should be known as discount chocolate day; you get all the goodies for half the price!! Also, feel free to buy yourself a large stuffed animal because you can and they are extremely comfortable.

3. Free to enjoy "the scenery."

No one is going to be mad if you check a guy out, feel free to look all you want!!!

4. You spend less money.

No need for anniversary gifts, birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, Valentine's, nothing. WAY LESS MONEY is spent when you are just buying things for yourself.

5. You can spend more time with friends.

We all know that one friend who gets a boyfriend and you never hear from her again until they break up... you won't be that friend.

6. You get the whole bed to yourself.

No need to choose sides when all of it is yours!!!

7. What's yours, is yours.

No sharing is necessary and you run out of stuff a lot slower.

8. You clean up after yourself, and only yourself.

Let's face it, people can be messy and if you like being clean and they don't, you're gonna have problems.

9. No one judges you for doing crazy/dumb things.

Whether it is going out with friends, or fixing food at a ridiculous time in the morning (and eating all the food yourself). You don't get judged because you're the only person that knows about it.

10. It's always your choice.

Movies, music, throw pillow color, restaurants, the temperature of the house, 4 ANYTHING!!! You get to decide and no one will argue with you. You can also buy your choice of any product at the store and no one argues for another brand.