Time To Spill The Tea On 10 Benefits That Green Tea Drinking Can Give You

1. It helps you relax.

248
Tea

I have been wanting to talk a certain kind of tea for a while that has lots of benefits, and that is GREEN TEA! Green tea has so many benefits that I feel is so helpful.

1. It helps you relax.

First, green tea helps with of course relaxing the body. I know for me whenever I drink green tea, I feel more calm and collected. Green tea is something that is nice to have before bed, and also a good alternative for coffee.

2. Detoxing is a major key!

Green tea is a natural detox. That means all the nasty, unhealthy foods you may have eaten over the weekend can all be gone with a cup of green tea.

Since green tea is a detox, that also means that it is also flushing away the bad things in your skin as well which can all help with gaining a natural glow.

3. Sis, it's time for dark circles to be gone. 

Green tea also helps with reducing dark circles. All you have to do is dip the green tea in water, place the green tea bags in the fridge, then later place them over your eyes and let sit for 20 mins.

4. Morning time fine!

Another thing that I've noticed is, green tea has caffeine in it, so you could repeat all the steps from the last point but instead apply the tea bags in the morning. This can help reduce the puffiness we have sometimes in the morning when we wake up.

5. You go smarty pants!

I've read that drinking tea can also help with brain function! So drink a cup in the morning and get your day started right.

6. Because we're balling on a budget.

An easy makeup and beauty hack is to use green tea as a toner. Toner is basically just something you put on your face that helps keep it clean, and can also help with oily skin.

All you have to do is put all natural green tea in a little spray bottle, and that's it. The green tea is going to help keep the skin clean but is also going to help with detoxifying your pores.

7. Turn your bathroom into a spa.

Something you could try is putting a couple green tea bags in your bath and just letting them sit. This is going to help with giving your whole body a natural glow, detoxing the skin on your body, and will just make you feel relaxed.

8. Hydration should always be a part of your routine.

Just like water, green tea can also help with hydration. I read on Pinterest that we should drink water after we eat breakfast because this can help prevent dehydration.

9. Let green tea give you inches.

Green tea also promotes hair growth. All you have to do is take green tea and incorporate it into your wash routine.

10. Green tea can get you feeling better.

Lastly, green tea can help with your overall health. It helps reduce side affects when sick, such as helping with inflamed throats, and it works even better when you add lemon!

You see green tea has so many added benefits, so try to add this into your daily routine and see the results you get!