Ben & Jerry's New Netflix & Chilll'd Flavor Is All You Need

From Netflix to Hulu to Disney+, mankind has solved nearly all of our entertainment problems by making our favorite shows and movies available with the click of a button.

But wait—I did say nearly all. There are a few problems that streaming services alone cannot solve. Example A: The matter of pairing your favorite show with the perfect "veg out" snack (and no, despite what the term may lead you to think, vegetables are not a "veg out" snack.)

Our two favorite men have come to our rescue yet again. Ben & Jerry's has not only heard our cries for help, but they have gone above and beyond to do their field research.

In a partnership with Netflix, the ice cream gurus have unveiled their latest flavor creation, Netflix & Chilll'd, and I can guarantee this flavor will pair perfectly with any show, any movie, and any streaming service.

So what exactly does their solution entail? This new flavor features the rich, creamy ice cream that put Ben & Jerry's on the map, infused with a decadent peanut butter flavor.

To speak to their ongoing support of chunky mix-ins, Netflix & Chilll'd is finished off with whirling swirls of sweet and salty pretzel ripples and thick fudge brownie chunks.

Lactose-intolerant? Allergic to dairy? Still trying to stick to that New Year resolution to try veganism? Ben & Jerry's never let their valued customers down, and our snacktime saviors will also release Netflix & Chilll'd made with almond milk in the near future.

When the TV binge session impulse strikes in 2020, you no longer have to fear that you will waste valuable screen time trying to find just the right snack. Simply find your closest ice cream retailer, grab a pint, and sit down to veg out with this new sweet and salty treat, instead of trying to force down another handful of kale chips.

Yes, Netflix, we are still watching...as long as you keep the ice cream coming.