6 Times Ben And Leslie From 'Parks and Recreation' Were Relationship Goals

Ben Wyatt and Leslie Knope are the best television couple of all time. Sorry about your life, Jim Halpert and Pam Beesly.

733

If you haven’t already seen the "Parks and Recreation" television series, then I strongly encourage that you drop everything that you’re doing right now, go get on Netflix (or purchase it), click on Season One, Episode One of "Parks and Recreation," and now enjoy. I hope you won’t regret it, because it’s definitely up there in the top ten best TV shows of this generation. Seven seasons later, you will finally understand why Ben and Leslie are so perfect. If you haven’t watched it yet, **this does include spoilers.** Pretty much everything that they did was relationship goals but I summed it down to only six times.

1. Their first kiss

Their first kiss was obviously one of the best. Not only because they’re the perfect couple, but he stops her in the middle of her griping to him, grabs her face and kisses her. This is one moment in their relationship that made every "Parks and Rec" fan say “Yaass!”

2. When they finally said, “I love you” and the way they do it

Ben and Leslie don’t just say “I love you” to each other; they say “I love you and I like you,” and it’s honestly one of the more precious things in life. It shows their love for each other and shows they still like each other along with the love.

3. Their continuous support for each other

At many moments in the series, there was a time when either Ben or Leslie had to make a sacrifice for one another so the other could succeed. For example, Ben gave up his job to continue his relationship with Leslie and so that she could keep her job. Another time, he gave his support for her to run for office, even if it meant that their relationship would have to temporarily be long distance and later she helped him run for congress.

4. Ben proposing to Leslie

Their proposal was simple but so perfect for them. Leslie was even so excited for it that she said yes to Ben before he even could finish his sentence. So perfect!

5. Obviously, when they got married

The episode when they finally tied the knot was one of the more special ones to me and probable every other Ben and Leslie fan. They were finally together forever after jumping through many obstacles to get there!

6. Just the way they look at each other

Anytime they look at each other, all you see is pure adoration and love. That’s one relationship goal that everyone should strive for. Find the person who will always look at you like that even when you may not be looking. I mean just look at these two!

So I still highly recommend for anyone who hasn't seen "Parks and Recreation" to take the time to try it out! It's definitely a show worth watching. It's filled with humor, good relationships and just all around greatness.