Being A Rachel Greene In A Ross Geller World

I mean we can all coexist, right?

53
http://favim.com/image/3693011/

In the TV show, "Friends," Rachel Greene is known for her naive yet entertaining personality, while her love interest in the show, Ross Geller, is known as a "know-it-all male" who sometimes proves that he actually knows nothing at all. All though these two are very different they always seem to iron out the complications in their relationship. Many believe it is because Ross is so understanding, but maybe it is Rachel’s positive personality that makes everything come together. Maybe we should all adopt the Rachel Greene mindset to make it through our so-called-life.

1. When someone brings up their political opinion, so you decide to contribute your own.

2. When you see your ex downtown getting busy with Brittany from Biology.

3. Trying to explain how grateful you are when your parents put money in your bank account.

4. When your newest love interest speaks to you in public.

5. Your friends and you compare test grades and everyone made an A, except you.

6. When your TA grades you way too harshly.

7. You gain a new attractive guy friend and your friends are surprised nothing has happened between the two of you.

8. Your roommate’s alarm goes off for her 8 a.m. and you do not have class until noon.

9. When your friends tried to feed you a crap story on why they canceled on you. And then ask what you did instead of hang out with them.

10. When guys say something anti-feminist.

11. When all of your friends are in relationships.

12. When your friend says they are going to do a double major.

13. Your friend tries to judge you when you are texting more than one guy at a time.

14. When your friend tells you what happened last night.

15. After you do not do so well on your midterm.

16. When you find out one of your friends is talking smack.

17. When you see your ex with a new girl.

18. Living out on your own for the first time.

19. When you tell off your ex on his answering machine.

20. But most importantly, when you find friends that will last you a life time.