If you're a nursing major, you relate to the following 19 things all too well. Between your clinical encounters and constant studying, you can't help but wonder if anyone else outside of your major understands the daily struggles you face in nursing school. And even though being the regional manager of Dunder Mifflin Paper Company, Inc. isn't the same as being a nursing major, Michael Scott does a pretty accurate job of describing what it's like.
Popular Right Now
Finals week is finally upon us. The time every college student has dreaded all semester and there is no avoiding it. Let the stress, tears, and sleepless nights commence. Here's Finals Week as Told by Schmidt.
1. When you walk into the library and see that there are no more spots available because every freshman decided to start using the library now.
See Also: Finals Week As Told My Marshall Eriksen
2. You run into someone from your class and they ask you how prepared you are for the final.
3. Your first meltdown begins...
4. And then you get a call from your parents asking you why you've been so on edge lately
5. When you're three coffees deep at 2AM and believe everything will be okay even though you still haven't studied.
6. The day has arrived and it's time to take your first final so you give yourself a quick pep talk.
7. When you are the first one to finish the final early because you didn't study.
SEE ALSO: Finals Week As Told By Dwight Schrute
8. Trying to pack while studying.
9. And then you start wishing you didn't wait until the last minute to pack because now there is no way your stuff will fit into your car.
10. When you get your first grade back.
11. And you have to tell your parents how you did in the class.
12. When all of your roommates are done with their finals and you still have one left.
13. But then your time has finally come and you have finished your last final as well.
14. And you realize you have survived yet another hell week.
Time to study or better yet time to procrastinate and watch all the Instagram stories possible until the clock reaches midnight and you realize you have not gotten one thing done. We've all been there tapping through Instagram stories when we have had one of these thoughts that made us question why we continue to watch insta stories.
I can't tap fast enough
Sometimes there are just too many stories and not enough time.
No one cares what overplayed song you're listening to
Seriously, stop we've all heard the song.
Why is this so long?
Why is your entire day videoed on your story?? Do you ever put your phone down?
What are they wearing??
We've all seen people wearing some questionable outfits on insta stories.
No one wants to ask you questions
Please stop posting your questions, just dm them privately to answer them.
What is the relevance of this caption?
Some captions just aren't meant for some images.
You're rich and popular we get it
Stop flaunting your money or popularity we get it already.
Aww that's cute
Every dog and baby pic ever.
Stop reminding me of how single I am
We don't need to be reminded of your engagement or boyfriend every 30 seconds, you love each other we know so stop posting it all the time.
No one cares about some strangers birthday Becky
Posting a pic or 2 for your friends birthday but 10, come on really Becky?
No one cares about your sponsors
Seriously stop trying to get us to buy stuff, we're broke.
It's game day, we get it
We know it is game day, it's kind of a national thing, we don't need constant reminders.
So when will we learn to stop watching stories and put our phones down for some time?