Beauty Is Everywhere

Beauty Is Everywhere

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

9
Beauty Is Everywhere
theartsylenss

What do you think of when you hear the word "beauty"? Who or what do you think is beautiful? When we think of beautiful people today, most of us would think about runway and fashion models.

I think that if you really look, everyone is beautiful in their own unique way. It's such a cheesy yet true statement. Beauty is not only what is on the outside; it's so much more than that. Beauty is all on the inside. The outside beauty is just an extra benefit that doesn't even matter if the inside is not beautiful as well. Beauty is everywhere, you just have to be able to see it

Of course we will all find different people and the qualities in them attractive. That is a blessing because if we all found the same person attractive, who knows what would happen? I would not like to know. Just because you think someone else is beautiful, that doesn't make you less beautiful. You just need the right pair of eyes.

Our eyes fool us all the time because I personally have met so many people who were beautiful on the outside but so, so ugly on the inside. Don't trust everything you see, even salt looks like sugar. My point is that you can't determine someone's beauty or value by their appearance. People don't choose how they were born to look. That is God's gift of uniqueness. We are all different and that is something super special. Beauty is all the qualities people choose to have, such as kindness, humbleness, etc.

Beauty may catch attention but character catches the heart.