Here Are A Few Beauty Products That Are Great For Any Budget

Shut Up And Take My Money

12
StyleCraze

If you are like me, you are OBSESSED with all things beauty, but you are also on a budget. Being on a budget doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice things. There are many products that are just as good as the high-end products we all know and love. Don't get me wrong, there's some products that I just can't find dupes for or that I don't want to find dupes for. But here's a few products that are definitely budget-friendly and actually really good.

Primer

this is one of those categories that I essentially have no dupes for, except for one.

The Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm is actually a good product to help foundation stick to your skin. I tried this not too long after Nikkietutorials recommended it. While it isn't my favorite, it is a pretty decent product. It is available at Target for $5.99.

Foundation

Revlon ColorStay Makeup is AMAZING. I have super oily skin and it honestly stays on all day, with few exceptions. It is my favorite drugstore foundation. It gives a nice matte finish without making you look... lifeless. It is full coverage and honestly stunning. It is great! You can get it here for $12.99.

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

This foundation is actually pretty good. It is super hyped up, and for good reason. It is a little more matte than the Revlon ColorStay, but it is still really pretty on the skin. It is a medium to full coverage. You can get it here for $12.99.

Concealer

Maybelline FaceStudio Master Conceal

Guys, this concealer is ridiculously full coverage and beautiful. If you aren't careful, it will crease. I defiantly recommend baking after application, but it is so full coverage that it's worth it. You can get it here for $8.99.

Powder

Where do I begin? As a girl with super oily skin, I have acquired a long list of powders that I like. Here are just a few.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder

This product is so good. It's matte but not flat. And it really helps to keep foundation in place. You can get it here for $4.99.

Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless

This is also a really good powder. It is not heavy at all and it looks great on the skin. You can get it here for $7.99.

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder

This is also a really good powder. It is blendable and looks nice on the skin. You can get it here for $10.99

Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder, Translucent Extra Coverage

This loose powder is great. It is perfect for under eye baking. You can get it here for $7.99.

Blush

Milani Rose Powder Blush

This blush is absolutely gorgeous. It is one of my favorite blushes ever. It is smooth and very pretty on the skin. It is amazing. You can get it here for $8.49.

Highlighter

Physicians Formula Powder Palette Pearls

This highlighter is perfect for when you don't want a blinding highlight and you want something more natural. It is super pretty and blendable. You can get it here for $12.95.

Single Eyeshadows

Colourpop Shadow and Pigments

these are amazing!! They are super pigmented, blendable and gorgeous! You can get them here for $5.00.

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow

This eyeshadow is great. I mean, really. It is pigmented and blendable and creamy. It's a dream and super easy to work with. It is available in multiple gorgeous shades. You can get it here for $8.99/ea.

Eyeshadow Palettes

Covergirl Roses TruNaked Eyeshadow Palette

The shadow in this palette. OMG. It is so buttery and pigmented. It is worth every penny. You can get it here for $11.99.

Eyebrow Gel

I have yet to find an eyebrow pencil/pomade/definer dupe that I like and that works for me, but I have found an awesome eyebrow gel.

Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Mascara Gel

This gel is amazing. It is super affordable. It's not too pigmented and it looks great on top of other brow products. It's truly a staple for your makeup collection. You can get it here for $2.99.

Mascara

L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

Okay, this drugstore mascara is honestly and truly amazing. It is affordable and it makes your lashes so long and full. You can get it here for $7.99.

Lip Color

Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color

this lipstick is great. It's not too drying and it doesn't look bad at all. You can get it here for $7.99.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

this is a great liquid lipstick. It isn't drying and it feels good on the lips. You can get it here for $5.99.

Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip

this liquid lipstick is AMAZING!!! It is so comfortable, long wearing and pigmented. It is my favorite liquid lipstick ever. You can get it here for $6.00.

Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip

this is my favorite lip gloss. It's not too sticky and it has just the right amount of color. It is wonderful. You can get it here for $6.00.

Now have fun spending all of your hard earned money!