What Is Beauty?

What Is Beauty?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

15
What Is Beauty?
Kassie Boles

How do you define beauty? Do you think of a woman putting on make up and getting dressed up? Do you look for the inner beauty that many people seem to lack these days? Many people get so caught up in what the world says beauty is, that they don't know how to define it for themselves.

When I think of beauty, I think of the messy, out of control life we live. That's where I find the beauty. There is beauty in every mess. Sometimes it is hard to remember that because chaos seems to flood our lives, but the chaos is what creates the beauty. There are beautiful people(inside and out), there are beautiful animals that roam this beautiful earth, there is beautiful music that when you hear it, you get lost in it, there is beautiful art, and there are so many other beautiful things.

I find beauty in life's moments. Beauty comes from two people meeting for the first time, saying I love you for the first time, marrying each other and starting a family. Beauty comes from your very first trip to Disneyworld and trying a new food for the first time. Beauty comes from that Christmas tradition that you have done for 30 years now. You see it's the moments in life that we experience for ourselves and that we share with others that are beautiful. Others may not see the beauty in it but for you the beauty overflows.

Yes, life is messy, stormy, and more times than not chaotic, but it's in those times you need to stop and think what is the beauty in this. So many times we get caught up in this fast paced life and never appreciate true beauty for what it is. It's there, you just have to look.