Beautiful Girl, It's Okay To Love Again

Beautiful Girl, It's Okay To Love Again

I know he broke your heart and you are healing but always remember there is a guy out there that will treat your heart like a precious Gem.

94
Beautiful Girl, It's Okay To Love Again
Pexels,com

Beautiful girl, it's okay to love again.

It is true that you can fall in love more than once. It is true that you can give your heart away to more than one person, but if your heart will stay with that person and if that person gets to say I DO to your heart till death to your part that is the learning experience.

When you put your heart out for someone to take, you are not only giving your heart away, you are also giving your mind and your confidence and your security away along with your heart. You are completely vulnerable. You are completely vulnerable to be brought down or brought up.

Beautiful girl, I know he broke your heart. I know you feel like the bad guy even though you were completely honest, with every part of your feelings. I know you feel like you are the lowest person in the world and that no matter what path you took you hurt someone in the process. I know you spend nights crying and nobody thought to check in on you even though you were the one hurting the worst out of it.

Beautiful girl, I know you feel that you could never love anyone ever again. I know you are terrified to let another boy into your heart because you do not want to treat another boy that way you treated him. You are terrified that you will damage every single boy you get close to from now on. You are terrified to let someone trust you with their heart. You do not feel worthy to ever be loved ever again. You feel like love isn't meant for you because you realize how bad you are at it.

But there is some good news... Every love story is an experience no matter if it works out or not.

You are worthy of love and you are worthy of a happily ever after. There is a boy out there that will treat you heart like a mount of Gold. It is okay to let more love into your heart, I know you are healing, I know you are an anxiety attack waiting to happen if a picture, video, or a mention of him comes up.

But don't let him dictate where you can go because it reminds you of a memory that was of you and his hands once held there. Don't let him dictate what songs you can listen to because there is a memory of you and him singing that song to each other in your car.

One day you will look into the eyes of someone who complete adore you. Someone that respect you like a woman of God. One day you might fall in love with a classmate that you spilled coffee on and then became one of your best friends. Maybe You might realize that while you were off giving your heart to someone who did not know how to take care it , maybe it was meant to be in someone else's arms that whole time. Maybe you realize that you have never had sparks till now.

Let God heal your heart. Let God remind you that you are worthy of more than you know because God died for our sins even though we did not deserve it.

Beautiful Girl, let your heart love again. Love is such a precious thing and God intended us to have love in its purest form. Love can bring you into whole new worlds. Love can allow you to grow and to discover new things about yourself. Love is having it despite how you worthy of it you feel or not.

Beautiful Girl, Let your heart love again.

Beautiful Girl, it's okay to love again.