Why beaches are better than pools

5 Undeniable Reasons Why You need to choose The Beach over The Pool

Is it really a competition?

76

Since summer time is officially upon us, soaking up the sun is #1 in our to-do List. Because of the heat, the go-to locations for tanning are beaches and pools due to the easy access to water. Though it truly does not matter to me where I am tanning as long as I am, I must say a beach is definitely more preferable than a pool and here are 5 reasons why.

1. There is no chlorine in the water

Chlorine is very dehydrating for the skin and hair. Fun fact: if hair is exposed too much to chlorine, it can actually catch a greenish tint.

2. Sea water noticeably has healing powers

The minerals in the water not only help with cuts and sinus infections, but its been proven to help with arthritis and even depression.

3. Sand works as a natural exfoliate

What's better than getting a tan AND a natural pedicure? A tan, a natural pedicure and manicure!

4. Beaches are more pet friendly

I really don't think I need to explain this one…

5. There's just so much more you can do at the beach

Try kayaking in a pool. Honestly, do it. My father did and he barely moved a foot. Makes for a great story though!