Basia Najarro Skudrzyk on how to increase your motivation.
Wellbeing

Basia Najarro Skudrzyk, International Business Professional Shares How to Increase Motivation

Your desire to get what you want isn't as powerful as the compulsion to linger in your comfort zone. If the description fits, you need more motivation.

424

Do you struggle to get things done? Part of you wants tasks completed, yet, another holds you back. Perhaps you have dreams, but don't reach for them. Your desire to get what you want isn't as powerful as the compulsion to linger in your comfort zone. If the description fits, you need more motivation.

Below, Basia Najarro Skudrzyk shares how to increase your motivation. Ms. Najarro Skudrzyk has distinguished herself with her listening skills and attention to client needs.

Program your mind for success

You can think of your mind as a computer since you can program thought patterns and get rid of unwanted encoding. Perhaps, when you work toward goals, your mindset holds you back. Does fear defeat you? Then again, changing may not seem worthwhile. To be successful, you must reprogram your mind to forecast victory and enjoy variation.

Rather than anticipate failure, picture yourself succeeding. Create a movie in your head. Make it clear, bright, and colorful. See steady progress to your desired outcome. If pictures of failure appear, use your imagination to make them drab and dull, and shrink them.

Program your mind to like change using affirmations as well. Regularly repeat the phrases "I am curious about the future," and "I look forward to unexpected events," to forge dominant pathways along which helpful thoughts continue to travel.

Take small steps often

"Thinking about objectives will only get you so far. To succeed, take small steps toward achievement," stated Basia Skudrzyk Najarro. Make sure you progress regularly, and your motivation will intensify. Each little triumph will propel you on to greater enterprises and help you move forward.

Chart your advancement in visual ways so you can see you're making headway. Also, discuss your successes with friends, colleagues, and your family. Be passionate and use positive language. The way you speak will shape the new thinking patterns appearing in your brain.

Stick with your supporters

Have you noticed people react in various ways when you mention your aspirations? Some support you. Others say little or discourage you. Naysayers will decrease your motivation. Your supporters, though, will provide encouragement.

Spend time with generous, positive people who want the best for you. Make them your confidants rather than unhelpful people. If your tribe is small, widen your social circle. Network and join groups with comparable goals which assist one another.

Your motivation might be small, but don't worry. It can improve. Program your mind to meet success using visualization and affirmations. Take small, regular steps too and surround yourself with allies to increase your enthusiasm.

About Basia Najarro Skudrzyk:

Basia Najarro Skudrzyk has been working as a synergy-oriented business professional for over 15 years. With experience in the education, manufacturing, healthcare, and hospitality industries, she understands how building professional networks can transform the potential of any organization. Ms. Najarro Skudrzyk also manages effective communication on a local and international level, picking and managing creative teams through expansive projects.